2018 Draft Eligible QB Thread

CalhounLambeau

12 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Bleed and I have been discussing the draft here for years. I know how I can talk to him. A few weeks ago he made a domestic violence joke here. Not one person cared or decried the feelings of new posters. In the Scouting thread this morning a random poster mocked me childishly multiple times. Not one person cared. If I'm going to get lectured by multiple people over simply calling something dumb I'll do the right thing for the forum/new posters and leave. Adios. 

Hey, I am opinionated as hell and often get taken to task for my ideas. You are going to get that on any site. You are good at what you do and add a lot to this forum, so just get a thicker skin and ignore the idiots who make fun of you. They probably know nothing about being a true draftnik and are just looking to get a rise out of you. Just completely ignore them, that's what I do with idiots and if they personally insult me, I came come back a lot stronger than they can, if I choose to answer their call for war.

You are too good a poster to give it up, you'll find insults on any site and just hope the moderator suspends those who get out of line.

As for nobody cared, I never saw the post and would likely just pass over idiot posts without reading them, that does not mean I do not support you. Again, just ignore them !!!

12 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm sure he's been brought up before, but what are you guys' thoughts on Riley Ferguson? 

Having watched a few games, I really like his mobility and he often finds ways to extend plays (like tonight against Houston). His size scares me a bit though (6-4ish but only 210 without a very large frame) and he does seem to have fairly streaky accuracy. Based on what I've seen of him though, I'd take him in the mid-late 4th as a flyer. Too early? Too late?

I like him. Think he brings more to the table than most QB's in this draft and gives you about as good a chance to win as any of them

Hello everyone! As a Bills fan, I've been super interested in this year's crop of QBs given the stockpile of picks that Buffalo has, so I've been searching all over YouTube to try to find videos that show each prospect's incompletions, interceptions, and sacks on top of just their highlights but it hasn't been super easy. I ended up making a FanPost on the Bills' SBNation site and it took off before they shut down their comments section (they have issues with spammers there so they set their posts to lock after roughly a week).

Due to its popularity there, I decided to turn my post into a simple WordPress site where you can click on the prospect you're interested in and see their game log, total stats, and a list of videos showing off their highs and their lows.

I'm sure many of you already know of the resources I use (mainly Frankie Vision and DraftBreakdown), but it's nice to have all of them in one place IMO.

Anyways, here's a link. If you end up liking it, feel free to "follow" it via your account or e-mail address and you should receive a notification whenever I post new videos (at least that's how it sounds...this is my first experience with WordPress)

https://draftqbs.wordpress.com/

30 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

What about Jeremiah Briscoe? I haven't seen much chatter on him but he's someone I'm super intrigued with. 

Haven't seen much on him but he's got the NFL's attention. Probably ends up as a backup but someone will want to try and develop him. He at least shows you enough to make you think something might be there

19 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

I'll just stick with Twitter. No loss. Most notable people I know have left here for there anyway.

Twitter? Ew, no.

Let's get back to finally realizing that the hyped up QB prospects from last year all have flaws and overreacting to that realization. xD

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Baker Mayfield is such a weird prospect. He's what everyone wanted Johnny Manziel to be because Mayfield actually has character. He's going to be a really tough evaluation.

As of right now I think I’d bet on him. Depending on the offense that is. 

Archived