Worst Songs Thread

DoleINGout

15 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

I mean, the instrument parts are pretty solid and at worst standard fare for alt rock. The vocal line itself isn’t bad, nor is the singer pitchy or off key. Is it the lyrics you don’t like?

Oh. You're one of them people. Nevermind then.

7 minutes ago, SovereignNazgul said:

Oh. You're one of them people. Nevermind then.

I never said you had to like it; I’m not much of a fan, either. But it’s nowhere near worst song level. Now, if Ice JJ Fish did a cover of it, we can talk...

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

I never said you had to like it; I’m not much of a fan, either. But it’s nowhere near worst song level. Now, if Ice JJ Fish did a cover of it, we can talk...

JJ Fish is just someone making an *** of themselves. Anybody can do that but to produce a terrible song and release it to the masses that takes wasted talent.

12 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

JJ Fish is just someone making an *** of themselves. Anybody can do that but to produce a terrible song and release it to the masses that takes wasted talent.

So is there something specific you don’t like about it? Ice JJ Fish apparently takes his music seriously. Why is an objectively worse musician’s song less bad because he has demonstrably less talent?

On 6/28/2018 at 8:26 AM, MWil23 said:

Whenever I want to infuriate our players because they blare a bunch of music with F-Bombs and other slurs, which we repeatedly tell them they can't do, I play this for them when they're lifting.

It's EPIC.

Iconic. He performed that song in a job interview once to become potions master at hogwarts. 

Archived