What video game are you playing?

53 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

More than Uncharted? Because till this day I have no played a game with more cutscenes than Uncharted lol Which is why I quit 3 hrs into the original. 

It feels like I do 20 minutes of stuff out of the hour I’m “playing”.

Lots of walking cutscene to cutscene also.

1st Uncharted sucked anyways lol

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

"But dude its like a movie that you actually play!"

I actually tried playing God of War 2018 again on pc and I had to stop.  So many cutscenes and walking cutscenes.

When I’m screaming “SHUT UP” at characters all the time I knew I had to stop.

Weird I didn’t feel that way 4 years ago on my first play through.

• 2 weeks later...

I needed to knock my brain out of Souls-mode after Elden Ring so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Ghostrunner

The good: They're not kidding when they say this game is fast. Enemies track you with hawk like precision and even the non enemy segments will get the blood pumping. The only way through any area is pure whiplash inducing decision making and continuous movement. Some people have complained about the PS4 version being buggy and prone to crashes. I had one crash when I first started up the game and that was before I had even created a new game so no bother for me on that front.

The bad: As is the nature of a game that just wants speed and frenetic energy, there's not much strategic depth to making it through. Keep moving as fast as possible. That's pretty much it. Not a bad thing per say, but there's practically no replay value as a result. Story is pointless and has no reason to even exist. They could have just dropped you into the beginning of the game and said "RUN you idiot!" and the rest of the plot wouldn't be missed.

6.5/10

Red dead 2 feels like I’m playing as myself rn lol. I don’t have tuberculosis but my lung issues mirror some of his in the game. Pallid complexion, having to take breaks walking, coughing so hard you almost pass out lol. I’m just not quite coughing up blood which breaks the immersion 

Just now, Ty21 said:

Red dead 2 feels like I’m playing as myself rn lol. I don’t have tuberculosis but my lung issues mirror some of his in the game. Pallid complexion, having to take breaks walking, coughing so hard you almost pass out lol. I’m just not quite coughing up blood which breaks the immersion 

That sucks dude. Is it an autoimmune issue or something viral? Only time I've ever coughed up blood was when I came back from winter break to a school where half the student body were foreign exchange students. It wasn't really their fault, but the Koreans in my dorm brought back some truly evil whooping cough thing that damn near hospitalized me for a while. Feel better man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KuechTheCat said:

That sucks dude. Is it an autoimmune issue or something viral? Only time I've ever coughed up blood was when I came back from winter break to a school where half the student body were foreign exchange students. It wasn't really their fault, but the Koreans in my dorm brought back some truly evil whooping cough thing that damn near hospitalized me for a while. Feel better man.

Interstitial lung disease, side effect from when I was sick a decade ago, but it’s gotten infinitely worse this year. Been off work for a month while I get it figured out, hence my endless time to play RDR2 lol. Thanks fam.