What video game are you playing?

On 7/23/2022 at 1:15 PM, 43M said:

Ghost of Tsushima.

Pretty damn good game.

Made it about halfway through so far. Absolutely gorgeous game and the fight mechanics just feel so right. Love the aspect of switching stances to counter different enemy types. But it started to feel a bit repetitive so I took a break from it for a few weeks. Will go back and finish it at some point.

In the meantime playing through South Park: The Fracture but Whole lmao

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Fn better be considering the development of it killed the Infamous franchise 😌

Ehh...I loved the original Infamous.    Didnt care much for Second Son, but also only played it a few hours several years ago.   Didnt grab me like the first one, though.

8 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Made it about halfway through so far. Absolutely gorgeous game and the fight mechanics just feel so right. Love the aspect of switching stances to counter different enemy types. But it started to feel a bit repetitive so I took a break from it for a few weeks. Will go back and finish it at some point.

In the meantime playing through South Park: The Fracture but Whole lmao

I agree.   The repetitiveness is its only downfall.   Still really fun gameplay, beautiful scenery and an interesting story keep me engaged.

3 hours ago, 43M said:

Ehh...I loved the original Infamous.    Didnt care much for Second Son, but also only played it a few hours several years ago.   Didnt grab me like the first one, though.

Definitely not better than the original, but I couldn't help but feel Second Son was more built to show off the capabilities of the PS4 graphic system as a launch game more than anything else. That game was visually stunning, though the story lacked compared to others.

The original Infamous never got the credit it deserved. Probably in my top 5 RPGs and many people never even remember it much less played it.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 1:14 AM, AkronsWitness said:

Definitely not better than the original, but I couldn't help but feel Second Son was more built to show off the capabilities of the PS4 graphic system as a launch game more than anything else. That game was visually stunning, though the story lacked compared to others.

The original Infamous never got the credit it deserved. Probably in my top 5 RPGs and many people never even remember it much less played it.

I have Infamous 1 and 2, but barely played 2.   Might go back and play them.

I largely agree about Second Son.   Wouldn't mind seeing the series revived, but doubtful.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 9:56 AM, 43M said:

I have Infamous 1 and 2, but barely played 2.   Might go back and play them.

I largely agree about Second Son.   Wouldn't mind seeing the series revived, but doubtful.

Yeah every once in a while I will Google it to see if there are any production updates and it looks like Sucker Punch originally had plans for a Infamous 4 game, but scrapped it to put all of their effort into Ghost of Tsushima. 

However, take it for what it is, there are rumors this year that a new game is in production but hasn't been announced yet.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/infamous-ps5-playstation-report/

Was playing rockband with some pals the other day and snapped the drum pedal in half. It's the original rock band for 360. I did the exact same thing in high school too. Such cheap plastic designs.

It's my friends so I need to replace it. Ebay has some crazy expensive replacements, but I am wondering if anyone knows an alternative than the official rockband pedal. Would any old electric piano pedal with the same plug in work? Or does it need to be rockband created?