What video game are you playing?

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I did not see you playing SV, that would not have been on my bingo card haha

that being said, haven't played in a few years, any cool updates? 

There's a new island you can visit.

As for the year one CC:

-Fish all day from 2-12; use those funds to buy a LOT of strawberry seeds on Easter.

-Strawberries will be used to get the Apple and Pomegrante saplings.

-Pick the mushroom cave instead of fruit bats. Not only can it be sold daily for gold, you can use them to replenish energy after watering crops.

-Get to floor 80 in the Mines ASAP and load up on iron l/gold ores and quarts. You want to craft as many quality sprinklers as possible.

-Use blueberries as your main cash crop for summer. When fall starts the dead blueberry plants will keep the ground tilled and save you time.

-Get the big coop and deluxe barn with the needed animals by end of summer.

-Pumpkins are your cash crop for fall.

-Check both the Travel Cart every Friday/Sunday and Gus' menu daily. Make sure you watch the Queen of Sauce on summer 21 to learn how to make the Maki Roll just in case. Forgetting the Travel Cart constitutes a game over.

-The only things I'd buy from the Travel Cart are animal stuff, Truffle, red cabbage and artisan stuff (minus jelly, honey, pomegranate and apple).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve played every assassins creed game but rogue because it came out on ps3 right when ps4 dropped. I just started it but it’s unbelievably clippy, like 15 frames per second. I think I’m gonna bail on it but I’ll give it once last go after closing out of it. Maybe it just loaded in poorly or something. 

10 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Awesome that they are doing this because they definitely didn't have to.  100% gonna play it through again.  

Best part is it’s free for people that had the last Gen game. Cdpr alienated people initially with the premature Cyberpunk release but every action they’ve done since has made me happy. 

I personally probably won’t play 3 again after beating it twice though. 

Vampire Survivors on Game Pass is everything I hate about modern gaming and I can’t stop playing it. Roguelike/lite BS with zero control scheme and it’s addictive as hell.

”What if we had Gauntlet with no buttons?”

The developers are probably guys who wrap their identities around their beards and flat caps and only drink milk stouts from breweries who get their milk from dairies that are owned by the cows themselves and I’d shake their hands anyway. 

• Like 2