What video game are you playing?

Horizon was a slow start for me as I knew it would be but I’m having a blast with it. It’s a very cool unexplored concept, even just looking at it on the basis of humans coming into existence again trying to understand the technology and progress of those that came and went well before them. I also like that there’s finally a ‘chosen one’ in something that is the chosen one for a less arbitrary reason (if at all) than usual, although it doesn’t explain her being an absolute freak athlete lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Horizon was a slow start for me as I knew it would be but I’m having a blast with it. It’s a very cool unexplored concept, even just looking at it on the basis of humans coming into existence again trying to understand the technology and progress of those that came and went well before them. I also like that there’s finally a ‘chosen one’ in something that is the chosen one for a less arbitrary reason (if at all) than usual, although it doesn’t explain her being an absolute freak athlete lol. 

How far into the game are you?

21 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

How far into the game are you?

Just hooked GAIA back up after having MINERVA join back with her. Heading out to get Poseidon, Demeter and whichever other one. But I’ve just been gallivanting around a few days trying to do the side stuff. 

Crash Nitro Racing.. Remastered from the original with a few new additions, I loved it and felt like a 10 year old on my PS1 again.. Def worth a download if you enjoyed this back in the day

Xbox had this and the Spyro game on sale for ~75% off. I haven't played Spyro yet, going to play through that with the kid during Christmas break

BFV on PC. I have over 600 hours into it but due to EA and DICE not implementing anti cheat it's become completely unplayable. Simply can't even get a game now without a hack. Uninstalled it for the first time since it launched. Will go back to BF1 and mess around with 2042 a little. 

On 12/21/2022 at 4:39 PM, Shockwave said:

BFV on PC. I have over 600 hours into it but due to EA and DICE not implementing anti cheat it's become completely unplayable. Simply can't even get a game now without a hack. Uninstalled it for the first time since it launched. Will go back to BF1 and mess around with 2042 a little. 

Bought this game when it was on sale for 5$ recently and ended up returning it to steam because of this very reason. Ive been craving a BF type of game recently and just cant deal with it due to the issues you mentioned. Battlebit remastered has been satisfying that itch for recently, although its still in beta or something so they drop random play tests here and there.

On 12/23/2022 at 7:55 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Still enjoying HZD but i gotta start focusing on the main quest line. Im finding myself getting side tracked with side missions and exploring a bit too much. I dont think i will finish the game if i keep this up due to losing interest/ getting burnt out on the game.

I squeezed almost every last bit out of both Horizon games and I could still go back and play more.   Gameplay is so addictive.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, 43M said:

I squeezed almost every last bit out of both Horizon games and I could still go back and play more.   Gameplay is so addictive.

I figure I’m at about the end of the game at this point. 80 hours in, every side quest done, every collectible except the 3 unknown ones, all of the arena, tall neck, etc. The only things I haven’t finished are hunting challenges, rebel outposts, and machine strike. Machine strike is probably easy once you know it, like Gwent but they wipe the floor with me every time and I can’t figure it out. 

• Like 1

Finally got the Quest 2.  It really is awesome.  And now I get why everyone loves Beat Saber.  Resident Evil 4 came with my purchase too so definitely going to play that tonight.  That and Half-Life Alyx were the two games I wanted to play the most.  I need to order an Quest Link though to connect to my PC.

I'll probably get another headset down the road (I was super tempted to get the Valve Index but the potential for hardware malfunction @ that price scared me off), but the Quest 2 was a good way to get my feet wet in VR.  I wish the Quest Pro wasn't $1500.    

• Like 2

6 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Finally got the Quest 2.  It really is awesome.  And now I get why everyone loves Beat Saber.  Resident Evil 4 came with my purchase too so definitely going to play that tonight.  That and Half-Life Alyx were the two games I wanted to play the most.  I need to order an Quest Link though to connect to my PC.

I'll probably get another headset down the road (I was super tempted to get the Valve Index but the potential for hardware malfunction @ that price scared me off), but the Quest 2 was a good way to get my feet wet in VR.  I wish the Quest Pro wasn't $1500.    

Tried playing RE4 but I keep getting motion sickness.