What video game are you playing?

8 hours ago, Squanchy said:

Final Fantasy 7 remake on ps5.  Was going to play it on pc but I heard the port was piss poor plus I have ps extra or whatever it’s called so I figured why not.  

First final fantasy since 13.  

I enjoyed it. The nostalgic trip helped but I like what they're doing with it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Squanchy said:

Final Fantasy 7 remake on ps5.  Was going to play it on pc but I heard the port was piss poor plus I have ps extra or whatever it’s called so I figured why not.  

First final fantasy since 13.  

FF15 is pretty good too.    Just kind of a rushed story.

So I finally got an Xbox Series X yesterday.  This gen is so weird, I've never bought a new console and not bought a new game at the same time.  I literally just DLed some games I already was playing on my Xbox One too it.  We're like 2 years into this dev cycle and there's no game I feel like I have to have for the X.  

Any recommendations for a 6-year-old? My nephew wants to start playing games and I just don't know enough about younger gaming to know what would work.

He loves Harry Potter, so I was thinking Lego Harry Potter, but that is recommended for ages 10+.

Any ideas, FF? I have an Xbox Series S.

Edited by seminoles1

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Any recommendations for a 6-year-old? My nephew wants to start playing games and I just don't know enough about younger gaming to know what would work.

He loves Harry Potter, so I was thinking Lego Harry Potter, but that is recommended for ages 10+.

At that age my little brother loved Minecraft or any of the LEGO games. He wasn't good at them, but he liked them a lot. Minecraft was actually pretty cool to see him play. 

1 hour ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

At that age my little brother loved Minecraft or any of the LEGO games. He wasn't good at them, but he liked them a lot. Minecraft was actually pretty cool to see him play. 

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

My 5 year old loves the Lego games. Playing Jurassic World with him now. Haven’t tried Harry Potter.

19 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Tried playing this right after Dying Light and couldn't quite get into it. I'll give it another shot after the fatigue from the first one wears off.

Maybe since it was right after the first you might've been burnt out? It's basically the same game with more **** to use and do lol. Much bigger map also. Definitely try again, for sure

Just started playing Multi-Versus and it is really fun. Looks like if the Fortnite dev team designed a new version of Super Smash Bros.

It has its annoying quirks (like having your big moves be easily interrupted before getting them off) but it is definitely a 2022 version of Super Smash Bros with different characters.

Its also free, so yay 

Edited by AkronsWitness

5 hours ago, Squanchy said:

Playing FF7 remake.   Man it feels like there’s a lot of cutscenes 

More than Uncharted? Because till this day I have no played a game with more cutscenes than Uncharted lol Which is why I quit 3 hrs into the original. 

Edited by AkronsWitness