What video game are you playing?

19 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

About two hours into returnal. Just died for the 3rd time. It’s interesting and I’m curious about the story but I dunno how long this will hold my interest. 

It doesn't get any easier - it's such a good game but my god is it difficult. 

8 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

It doesn't get any easier - it's such a good game but my god is it difficult. 

I just got to what I guess is the first "boss"? I actually thought I won but I didn't realize it was just round 1 lol. 

I’ve been putting off doing the Thomas Downes mission in Red Dead 2 but Arthur already has a slight cough for some reason. So I looked into it and that’s not what gives you tuberculosis. Mind blown. When you’re in the bar fight in the beginning, Thomas Downes is actually the guy that breaks up the fight and he coughs on you then. 

I remember how decimated I was the first time I played it and learned he contracted TB lol. I googled back then when penicillin was invented cause i didn’t want him to die from it 

On 7/20/2022 at 6:59 PM, Ty21 said:

I’ve been putting off doing the Thomas Downes mission in Red Dead 2 but Arthur already has a slight cough for some reason. So I looked into it and that’s not what gives you tuberculosis. Mind blown. When you’re in the bar fight in the beginning, Thomas Downes is actually the guy that breaks up the fight and he coughs on you then. 

I remember how decimated I was the first time I played it and learned he contracted TB lol. I googled back then when penicillin was invented cause i didn’t want him to die from it 

Ive always wanted to play Red Dead 2. Is it even worth picking up this late in its life cycle? Cant believe its 29.99 still. Ive been waiting for it to be a free download from Steam/Epic/Xbox gamepass for about a year and it just doesnt move.