Corey Coleman traded to the bills

brooks1957

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I was listening to the OBR podcast and in an interview with duke he has apparently been lobbying his to move him to slot WR said he would rather play there than RB

I think it is motivated by money.

duke is probably 80% as good as landry in the slot and gets 30% the money. 

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

For every Nelson Algholor how many end up just sucking?

Exactly. 

Also how many issues was the team having with Algholor? I know he has the strip incident in ‘16 but did he have other ones and was he being a lazy player and what not. 

Browns didn’t just ship him off cause he was underachieving. Also did the eagles have other WRs behind him playing/performing better. If Higgins and Calloway weren’t doing the things they are doing now, they wouldn’t of gotten rid of him. Specially with Gordon out for now, they wanted to get rid of him for very specific reasons 

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

For every Nelson Algholor how many end up just sucking?

That’s a fair point.

The point to consider is value though. If we have 6 other WR who are better and were doing to cut him, great move. If not...

I personally don’t count 6, we don’t neeed the money and got essentially nothing in return. *Unless* he’s an absolute head case, I’m skeptical.

On 8/6/2018 at 11:09 AM, DawgX said:

Coleman must have been a cancer in the locker room for this trade to make any sense whatsoever. Otherwise you can't tell me that this isn't a bad trade on our end.

My thoughts exactly...that's the only way I can even begin to justify unloading him for so little.

gordon goes and be's gordon

Dorsey trolls Sachi giving away coleman for nothing.

caloway trolls dorsey caught with weed

browns troll us by having the most improved and least improved receiving core before 1st snap of preseason. 

here for the lulz, wanted to be here for the winz.

25 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

gordon goes and be's gordon

Dorsey trolls Sachi giving away coleman for nothing.

caloway trolls dorsey caught with weed

browns troll us by having the most improved and least improved receiving core before 1st snap of preseason. 

here for the lulz, wanted to be here for the winz.

This is epic, even for us.

Dorsey definitely isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

Just now, bruceb said:

This is epic, even for us.

Dorsey definitely isn't the brightest bulb on the tree.

I agree. I think he is a good talent evaluator, I think he thinks he is an amazing talent evaluator. 

It was a terrible trade that has got a whole lot worse. 

39 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I agree. I think he is a good talent evaluator, I think he thinks he is an amazing talent evaluator. 

It was a terrible trade that has got a whole lot worse. 

I do not necessarily disagree with trading Coleman.

It was the timing, the poor value received and the seeming slap at Sashi that irk me.

I also do not disagree with drafting Calloway where we did.

My issue overall is that he already had two time bombs (Calloway and Gordon) ticking.

Ironic that things converged in a way most unfavorable for us.

But it also shows that Dorsey doesn't do a good job of thinking things through.

Dorsey just made us relevant in one offseason after going 1-31. We have a great looking team and our WR core is already ten times better then last year just by adding Landry. So what our depth has taken a hit. We can add guys. Higgins is looking great. Landry will be Landry. Callaway ok he ****ed up but he’ll still play. And then there’s Duke the Swiss Army knife who realistically is prob a top 10 slot WR. We can get guys when they get cut. We’ll be fine. 

Archived