Preseason Week 3

TitanSlim

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Honest question. Besides Ertz do you honestly recognize another WR/RB name?

No Peters, Alshon, Agholor, Ajahi, Clement, Sproles? He's also playing with Garbage tonight.

That has no effect on the ducks and forced passes he's been throwing.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

That has no effect on the ducks and forced passes he's been throwing.

Doesn't it though? Big V is playing like a human turnstile. I honestly don't know if any WR/RB on the field is actually making this team. Maybe Gibson?

Yes Foles looks bad so does everyone else not named Lane, Brooks, Kelce and Ertz.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Doesn't it though? Big V is playing like a human turnstile. I honestly don't know if any WR/RB on the field is actually making this team. Maybe Gibson?

Yes Foles looks bad so does everyone else not named Lane, Brooks, Kelce and Ertz.

Nope.

I remember pointing out to certain Philly fans that Foles' "good" season last year was in large part because of the OC and QB coach(Reich/DeFilippo) and was merely a fluke.

I have been n record in saying that losing those two coaches could very well have an  effect on their season, offensively.

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I remember pointing out to certain Philly fans that Foles' "good" season last year was in large part because of the OC and QB coach(Reich/DeFilippo) and was merely a fluke.

I have been n record in saying that losing those two coaches could very well have an  effect on their season, offensively.

Good for you pal but unless Foles starts the season and sucks when the game matters, it's inconclusive at best. 

6 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

While this "could" have an effect so does not playing any of your Starting RB's or WR's. I'm more concerned with Alshon, Agholor, Sproles, Clement, Ajahi, and Peters still not playing week 3 of the preseason then losing the two coaches above.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While this "could" have an effect so does not playing any of your Starting RB's or WR's. I'm more concerned with Alshon, Agholor, Sproles, Clement, Ajahi, and Peters still not playing week 3 of the preseason then losing the two coaches above.

Hey, did Alshon, Agholor, Sproles, Clement, Ajayi, and Peters play in week 3 of the preseason with Foles?

Archived