What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

And hey, lasted on there longer than 15 seconds.  Good for him. 

Technically, he actually screwed up within the first 15 seconds, or, if you prefer twitter units of measurement, 1 Olive Garden. Here's his bio background:

Dnjd9G1XgAAyyMP.jpg:large

To be fair, he didn't know anything about the guy who spelled his name wrong.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

I love watching that video of the fight at the Wal-mart parking lot between the guy in the cookie monster shirt and the dude in the maroon shirt. 

I don't know how I got to this on YouTube, but I saw a video yesterday of a guy who raises rabbits for food, and he was showing people how to humanely kill rabbits - then he went about just killing the hell out of four rabbits... he shot one in the back of the head with a pellet gun, clubbed one in the skull with a big stick, used one of those spike springs to impale one in the skull and then broke the neck of one with a hook on his fence.

It wasn't necessarily that he killed them that was so creepy - it's that he was so calm in talking the viewer through it (for example, the one he clubbed - he was trying to stun it to cut it's throat to bleed it out, but killed it and kind of deadpanned "Whoops, looks like I may of killed it..." like something I'd say if I dropped a quarter or something).

I guess it was humane, and given that I am a meatavore, I shouldn't be TOO shocked. But that was pretty crazy, I don't want to see HOW my food becomes my food...

• Like 1