What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

15 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone have any pillow recommendations? I think I need at least one new one. 

We have the MyPillow brands and love them (wife's dad got them for us). They seem to last forever too. If they seem to be getting uncomfortable, toss them in the washer and they're like new.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

We have the MyPillow brands and love them (wife's dad got them for us). They seem to last forever too. If they seem to be getting uncomfortable, toss them in the washer and they're like new.

I've heard good things but the guy with his moustache hugging a pillow gives me the creeps. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BornToFly said:

ha, I copy and pasted from the kohls website.  Sorry about that.  

Haha, when I googled it, Kohl's was the first result... I do have a 30% off right now. Can you feel that textured pattern on the surface at all?

My current pillows are too flag and firm. I want something softer for sure and with a bit more support. 

32 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Haha, when I googled it, Kohl's was the first result... I do have a 30% off right now. Can you feel that textured pattern on the surface at all?

My current pillows are too flag and firm. I want something softer for sure and with a bit more support. 

When it's inside a pillow case, you can't really feel the textured pattern.  It is labeled as firm, but it's incredibly soft as well.   It has cooling capabilities too.   What I love most about it, is it's good for all types of sleepers.  I move around so much, and this pillow is never uncomfortable.  Easily the best pillow I've purchased in last decade+   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

7 minutes before a panel interview over the phone for a position I want. Woke up last night to throw up, and nerves are still there even now. It should be a good chance for me, but I just hope I don't muck this up.

Good luck man, you've got this!

• Like 1