Every meeting, all via WebEx.

“So let’s go ahead and get started.  This week our goa..”

*** beep ***

”Hi, who just joined?”

”Hi, this is Rick”.

”Hi Rick, we were just getting started.  So, as I was sayi...”

*** beep ***

”Hi who just joined?”

I remember working in insurance years ago, and our Supervisor did WebEx meetings. He already had his screen shared and it had a sticky note kind of application that stayed on top that said "Yes, you're here. Don't tell me and be quiet.  I'll know you were here because you won't be screwing up and meeting with me individually."

He was kind of a d-bag, but he had his moments.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Even better is the person who puts the call on hold so we all get to listen to hold music. 

Or the one guy or girl apparently chewing potato chips as if their life depended on it.

4 hours ago, theJ said:

Voluntary or involuntary?

Are you taking a new job as the condescending Alexa?

Voluntary. Got frustrated with some stuff and decided to resign and move in with mrs_pwny

Just got offered the ability to work remotely from there though. So we’ll see.

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

Voluntary. Got frustrated with some stuff and decided to resign and move in with mrs_pwny

Just got offered the ability to work remotely from there though. So we’ll see.

No more Chicago then?

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

No more Chicago then?

For now. We’re planning on moving back once her externship concludes. But who knows.

• Like 1

The beer festival I'm going to tomorrow has 120 breweries, 72 of which I have not anything from (that I can remember).

72 * 2 oz pours = 9 pints.

9 pints over 4 hours seems doable.

The cost to get in is $45, which is equal to 9 pints at most breweries. Challenge accepted.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

The beer festival I'm going to tomorrow has 120 breweries, 72 of which I have not anything from (that I can remember).

72 * 2 oz pours = 9 pints.

9 pints over 4 hours seems doable.

The cost to get in is $45, which is equal to 9 pints at most breweries. Challenge accepted.

Do they all have different booths?  No way you’d get through 72 lines that quickly I wouldn’t think.

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Do they all have different booths?  No way you’d get through 72 lines that quickly I wouldn’t think.

My experience at beer fests like this are that lines are really short and move quick. It's the bathroom lines that slow you down.