What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Well you have failed at that. The drunken comments about how my marriage failed and she cheated were pretty hardcore. 

The second key is to not care how the victim feels.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

The second key is to not care how the victim feels.

I have to balance the fact that I know you are too young to know the hurt of an affair with the fact that I respect the hell out of your balls in saying it in the first place. Some times this is a difficult balancing act. 

14 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah man, as much as I've been joking around, cats come back. My family cat left would get out and leave for a week at a time, then come back like it was no big deal.

Once that little son of a ***** is back, get it micro chipped.

Yeah there’s a whole song about how cats come back and can’t stay away.

16 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Damn, Khalil Mack lost out on $800k for not showing up to a practice before the first game. I would’ve just shown up once then gone back to holding out, for shame. 

They’d fine you 800k for showing up to practice before the first game.

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I seriously hate getting old. Its the worst thing I have done. I hurt over stupid things. Just shoot me now. 

I ran as a fullback for my son's football team so the defense could learn how to attack blockers and to pursue/gangtackle. Today I went and hit a few bucket of baseballs.

Got another practice today before the jamboree and I don't want to go. I'm 30...

Tot hose of you working out and being really active in your 40's and beyond, you're my heroes. And chiropractors too.

would you rather fight one hippo sized duck or x duck sized hippos, x being a number such that the combined weight of the mini hippos equals the hippo sized duck

imagine they are both in a fighting mood and the duck isn’t suffering knee issues from disproportionateness or smth

Edited by Shady Slim