What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

If you had punched her in the throat you would have had the full support of the forum. You're a saint for not doing it, and she reserved a place in the 7th circle of Hell for that comment.

I may have, for all I know. I think I may have blacked out from yelling so loud.

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Only negative to me with the Dark Knight was Holmes being replaced with Maggie. Not so much for acting purposes, but mainly eye candy.

I agree, but Holmes was just so droll in her part. Gyllenhaal looks like she could be homeless on the weekends, but she's a talented actress.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Wouldn't that imply you do your job in the meantime?

Fair. I think I should step in on that Bo Jackson thread, but it's like a car accident...

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I agree, but Holmes was just so droll in her part. Gyllenhaal looks like she could be homeless on the weekends, but she's a talented actress.

I know, but women have Channing Tatum, we have Holmes. Neither can act worth a damn, just are eye candy for the opposite sex.

At least they have a role they can fill successfully. lol

5 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I know, but women have Channing Tatum, we have Holmes. Neither can act worth a damn, just are eye candy for the opposite sex.

At least they have a role they can fill successfully. lol

I'll admit it - I like Channing Tatum in funny roles, like 22 Jump Street and Logan Lucky. He's got solid comedic timing. And he's a sexy man...I am not afraid to say that. 

• Like 1

Meh, Katie Holmes was the 90's weak answer to the true goddess Tiffani Amber Theissen.

And technically the hot-so-we-excuse-her-terrible-acting role for a lot of guys was Megan Fox until she Mike Tyson'd herself and got that awful tattoo.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn, Austin just got a major league soccer team. Nice. Im not a huge soccer guy, but I will go to a game. 

It isn't official yet, but if it happens it is one of the most despicable moves in US pro sports in a LONG time. Just disgusting. Anthony Precourt is one of the worst pieces of scum in the sports world.

Austin deserves a team, but not like this.

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

It isn't official yet, but if it happens it is one of the most despicable moves in US pro sports in a LONG time. Just disgusting. Anthony Precourt is one of the worst pieces of scum in the sports world.

Austin deserves a team, but not like this.

I dont know anything about anything that you are talking about - - they had a meeting today to officially announce some Columbus soccer team had agreed to move here.

I’ve started tracking movies that I’ve watched. And I’ve realized there’s probably more “good movies” that I haven’t seen that have come out in my lifetime than every single movie I’ve ever seen.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know anything about anything that you are talking about - - they had a meeting today to officially announce some Columbus soccer team had agreed to move here.

The announcement was that the city of Austin voted to authorize the team to come into town. However, it’s not official - as the team and MLS is in the middle of a legal battle with Columbus.

Columbus secured all the funding they needed to build the new stadium that the team wanted and got 10,000 people to sign up as season ticket holders before Precourt announced basically out of the blue he was moving the team to Austin - giving the city no advanced warning of his intent to do so. Because of the Modell law in Ohio, Precourt was required to give the city 6 months notice and to allow the city/local investors to buy the team from him. He did none of this.

• Like 2

Columbus is also heavily supported, one of the original MLS teams, and always a very competitive team.

Even though Columbus was willing to work with the team to get a new stadium, Precourt didn't like the location so he decided to just leave.

It is the equivalent of someone buying the a team like the Packers, selling all the season tickets for next year, then moving the team to San Diego because they didn't like the parking lot situation.

11 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'll admit it - I like Channing Tatum in funny roles, like 22 Jump Street and Logan Lucky. He's got solid comedic timing. And he's a sexy man...I am not afraid to say that. 

Schmidt ****ed the Captains dauggghter!! Schmidt ****ed the Captains dauggghter!!!

21/22 Jump Street are underrated as hell.

• Like 1