What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I've never used or bought a beard trimmer.  I really like my look after I am completely clean shaven and let it grow for 48 hours.  I want to keep my facial hair at that length all the time.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a trimmer that can help me achieve this?  Link from Amazon, if possible.

3 hours ago, Dome said:

I hope this is genuine and D82 is truly just realizing tyty has spawned 

Must’ve missed that thread about my son frying to a crisp at the beach as a baby 

Edited by Tyty

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Kind of stupid how they you should talk to someone if you are feeling depressed (I'm not). If they don't know what you are going through. How can they help you? 

I felt like this when my sister died. Figured the psychiatrist was a fake person that only bs’ed through the appointments for the money and I didn’t invest any interest in him cause he didn’t know what it was like, everything I was going through. When you find a good psychiatrist though, one that listens, it’s nice to at the very least be heard in the most personal ways. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Kind of stupid how they you should talk to someone if you are feeling depressed (I'm not). If they don't know what you are going through. How can they help you? 

My wife is a was counselor. It was 2 years of schooling to lear how to do it, but it wasn’t just books. They actually had to be therapists for their classmates, and they had to go through therapy with their classmates being their therapist. They have to learn to deal with pretty much anything that they come across.

Why do you also assume that they don’t know know what other are going through? They’re people, and they have problems. A lot got into the field because a therapist helped them, and they wanted to help other people. 

• Like 3

Tortilla pizza is my favorite late night drunk food.

Plus you get the added comfort of being able to burn down the house if you drunkenly fall asleep.

19 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

How do people willing use Windows?

it's the platform most available, and has compatibility with almost everything.  And is installed on just about every non-apple computer out of the box.

When i built my last computer, i went windows almost solely because trying to make linux work with games was not worth the effort.  I understand that has changed a lot in the last few years.  But as that computer is still alive and kicking, i have no reason to change.

Also, if you're not a programming or developer, it doesn't have any pain points.  I can just easily surf this website on windows as i can Mac or Linux PC.  

2 hours ago, theJ said:

it's the platform most available, and has compatibility with almost everything.  And is installed on just about every non-apple computer out of the box.

When i built my last computer, i went windows almost solely because trying to make linux work with games was not worth the effort.  I understand that has changed a lot in the last few years.  But as that computer is still alive and kicking, i have no reason to change.

Also, if you're not a programming or developer, it doesn't have any pain points.  I can just easily surf this website on windows as i can Mac or Linux PC.  

I get the why, I just don't know how people continue to put up with garbage. It takes 2-3x the resources to run the same software in Windows as it does in OSX/Linux, and nothing runs as smooth.

People will freak out if their $4 coffee is slightly wrong, but they'll put up with their expensive computer running like trash. Doesn't make sense.