What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

I thought I might have mice in my ceiling, so I put a mousetrap up in a hole in the ceiling. So far I've caught 5 in 12 hours. Big ones. Who knows how many are up there....

guessing that's part of the issue

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

They have a term for the big ones. They're called "rats". 

(Tell that to your significant other and see their reaction. You're welcome in advance)

Lies. Rats are cool, mice are dumb. Both aren't good to have in your house unless they are a pet, but if you have a pet mouse reevaluate your life.

54 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Lies. Rats are cool, mice are dumb. Both aren't good to have in your house unless they are a pet, but if you have a pet mouse reevaluate your life.

The only reason to have a pet mouse is if you have a pet snake that you like more.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I thought I might have mice in my ceiling, so I put a mousetrap up in a hole in the ceiling. So far I've caught 5 in 12 hours. Big ones. Who knows how many are up there....

Did you try throwing a cat up there? 

Just make sure you have two cats, because if the first one that goes up there gets stuck, you will have to send the second one in with a string tied around it 

4 hours ago, N4L said:

Rats are too smart to get caught in mouse traps, unfortunately

I've seen more than a handful of dead rats in mouse traps (and rat traps, the ones big enough to seriously maim a child), and they want to know why you're slandering them after death. 

Edited by Dome

4 hours ago, N4L said:

Just make sure you have two cats, because if the first one that goes up there gets stuck, you will have to send the second one in with a string tied around it 

I have in fact dealt with a cat stuck in a ceiling. Not fun. The 2nd cat was absolutely no help at all. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, N4L said:

Can't believe the 2 cats in the wall are ignoring that giant bird.

• Like 3

I really want to buy the V-Moda Crossfire 2 headphones, but its hard to justify $350 for something I use a couple times a month. If I go that route, I will get their gaming mic as well, which will bump up the usage to like 5 times a month. 

Does anyone have them?