What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol wut?

I mean I guess they’re saying men need more protein and generally don’t get enough fiber, whereas women need more calcium and vitamin d due to bone density issues.

But it’s definitely really odd to make bread for a specific gender. Why they wouldn’t just put the protein, fiber, calcium and vitamin D all in one and call it a healthy bread is beyond me. 

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I mean I guess they’re saying men need more protein and generally don’t get enough fiber, whereas women need more calcium and vitamin d due to bone density issues.

But it’s definitely really odd to make bread for a specific gender. Why they wouldn’t just put the protein, fiber, calcium and vitamin D all in one and call it a healthy bread is beyond me. 

I’m curious as to what the actual difference between the two is regarding protein, calcium, etc.  I’ll bet it’s negligible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m curious as to what the actual difference between the two is regarding protein, calcium, etc.  I’ll bet it’s negligible.

I did some digging. I believe it’s been discontinued, so a lot of stuff isn’t easy to find. But it appears you’re right. Mostly the same bread, just reordered the benefits to push gender-related needs.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

If @Tyty ever starts a podcast, he should call it Lox and Leukemia. 

I like it but I’ve never had lox and all my friends make a joke that I never had leukemia either (that it was all a placebo or something lol)

Id probably roll w TylerLeukemia which is super clever cause my middle name is Lukas and Lukas kinda sounds like Leukemia. You’d had to have been there.