What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, theJ said:

And i could always take a half or full day off work to see the movie.  It's my wife who calls foul about seeing it without her and won't take a day off.

How’s your poker face? She doesn’t have to know.

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Do you think that if you made murder legal, with an effective start date 5 years from it being made legal, murder rates would go up or down? 

I think it would make everyone in the world nicer. 

Image result for billy madison kill list

There'd be a lot more of this, and people just waiting. 

I wish I was trained to work on cars. 

Paying $1,300 for something my BIL (mechanic) says he could do in about 2 hours and $600 worth of parts. Unfortunately he won’t be available soon enough 

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Do you think that if you made murder legal, with an effective start date 5 years from it being made legal, murder rates would go up or down? 

Man, I don’t want to be a murderer.... but if you make it legal I may have no choice

ive got a list 

Edited by Dome

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

I wish I was trained to work on cars. 

Paying $1,300 for something my BIL (mechanic) says he could do in about 2 hours and $600 worth of parts. Unfortunately he won’t be available soon enough 

What are they fixing?

Most stuff isn't hard if you're not afraid of it. YouTube has a guid on pretty much everything. 

3 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

What are they fixing?

Most stuff isn't hard if you're not afraid of it. YouTube has a guid on pretty much everything. 

AC compressor, serpentine belt, tensioners and maybe a couple new pulleys... 

It’s all procedural stuff that I could do following YouTube. But it’s tools and time I don’t have and need it fixed today. 

Mainly a way to clear my AC lines legally, which isn’t something I’m gonna buy the proper tools to do myself 

Edited by Dome

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

A lot less pedophiles and animal abusers. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

A lot less pedophiles and animal abusers. 

However, conversely a lot more innocent people killed because with some allegations people immediately want blood regardless of facts.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

However, conversely a lot more innocent people killed because with some allegations people immediately want blood regardless of facts.

It’s their own fault for being innocent. If you’re gonna die, make it worth while 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

A lot of murders are spur of the moment lapses in judgment. And a lot of people aren’t mentally stable enough to care. I don’t know if it would actually change all that much 

Well, our house (that we are selling) was appraised for $9,000 less than the agreed upon selling price. I'm not selling it now unless some other $$$$ comes from somewhere. CLASSIC...LOL.

The people BUYING our house and THEIR realtor were begging the appraiser to appraise it for the agreed upon price. They are moving in the next couple of weeks, and while we are planning/were planning on building this summer, we are content to sit on our land and build whenever it's best for us. I really feel bad for the buyers to be honest.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well, our house (that we are selling) was appraised for $9,000 less than the agreed upon selling price. I'm not selling it now unless some other $$$$ comes from somewhere. CLASSIC...LOL.

The people BUYING our house and THEIR realtor were begging the appraiser to appraise it for the agreed upon price. They are moving in the next couple of weeks, and while we are planning/were planning on building this summer, we are content to sit on our land and build whenever it's best for us. I really feel bad for the buyers to be honest.

This same thing just happened to a dude who posts in the Browns forum.

Like, literally the same situation.

• Like 1