What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

19 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

How is all of this trash getting into the oceans? Is it not being disposed of properly or is it all from people being careless? Does banning straws do anything or is it just some restaurants that the straws go to the ocean instead of a landfill?

I'm genuinely curious

Lightweight trash gets blown into waterways, sewers, rivers, etc. and then goes into the ocean.

Then there’s all the microplastics we dump straight into the water supply. If you’ve ever washed a synthetic fiber shirt, you’ve basically directly dumped trash into the ocean. 

I don't know much about the current fossil fuel industry nor do I know much about global warming facts vs exaggerations when it comes down to it.

But I will say that I'm excited about the draft tomorrow. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don't know much about the current fossil fuel industry nor do I know much about global warming facts vs exaggerations when it comes down to it.

But I will say that I'm excited about the draft tomorrow. 

The draft is flat. Don't buy into big football's propaganda.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:

The draft is flat. Don't buy into big football's propaganda.

After what I saw a few months back, I'm not buying anything the NFL is selling until I see some changes lol

But the draft is still good.

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

After what I saw a few months back, I'm not buying anything the NFL is selling until I see some changes lol

But the draft is still good.

Well I was trying to make a joke, but it turns out the only thing flat was the joke itself.

But yeah, I like the draft, haven't followed prospects or CFB the past few years but I usually still enjoy the first two nights.

1 hour ago, Starless said:

I would've posted this in relationship advice but I think it belongs here.

What do you guys think is too big of an age difference between two romantic partners? (Obviously within legal boundaries)

Isn't there a formula for this? Something with dividing by two and adding or subtracting 7?

It obviously changes as you get older. A 28 year old dating a 20 year old is much more creepy than a 35 yo dating a 27 yo. 

1 hour ago, Starless said:

I would've posted this in relationship advice but I think it belongs here.

What do you guys think is too big of an age difference between two romantic partners? (Obviously within legal boundaries)

It probably depends on the age of the younger person