What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

Is brazzers closer to reality than we thought?

Well, some of the people I've seen so far on my routes I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. So...I dunno...

16 hours ago, Sugashane said:

In all seriousness, can you actually see the very back of your trailer? If not a small bit of PVC (4' or so) with a small flag will do wonders. 

I back it up exclusively to the drivers side, so I can see it at all times. The issue is 50% I'm not that good at it, and 50% the narrow drive/road + deep ditches. 

I pretty much always get the trailer in the driveway, but then miss with the truck as I swing it back around. 

I suspect a seasoned trailer backer could do it, but it's just not within my ability. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

Does anyone buy running socks? I'm not sure if it matters. I'm only doing 4-6 miles a week.

As @Heimdallr said, it doesn't matter for those distances. Get some cheap athleticish socks and you're good. The running socks are more to prevent blisters on long runs since they dry faster and don't shift as much due to elasticity. The amount of moisture and movement from typical athletic socks is perfectly fine for the mileage you're doing.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Unless you are doing 10+ mile runs I can’t see it mattering

I use the cheap C9 brand "athletic" socks from Target and haven't had any major problems save for an occasional blister, usually because I forgot/neglected to put anti-friction cream on my feet for that run. I've had really good results with Goldbond anti-friction cream on my feet and nips so I'd recommend it if you're worried about blisters or anything else. 

Edited by skywindO2

24 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I use the cheap C9 brand "athletic" socks from Target and haven't had any major problems save for an occasional blister, usually because I forgot/neglected to put anti-friction cream on my feet for that run. I've had really good results with Goldbond anti-friction cream on my feet and nips so I'd recommend it if you're worried about blisters or anything else. 

Anti friction nipple cream. 

What a time to be alive.

57 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Anti friction nipple cream. 

What a time to be alive.

My back got fried by the sun on a snorkeling excursion once, so I put a shirt on to keep the sun off me.

the friction on my nipples from the salt water+shirt was 100x worse than the sunburn was. Almost sanded them right off.