What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

How to turn good drivers into angry people lol. I'm sure the 90 cents will help them overlook the inconvenience tho 

I'd be so pissed.  You could hand me that coupon as i walked into Circle K and there's only a 10% chance that i'll actually redeem it.  About 0% chance i redeem it after making me late to where i'm trying to go.

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

FF lawyers, how is that legal? You're detaining someone while freely admitting you have no reason to.

Because we live in a police state, and that is something police do literally all the time.  It's why you have the know-your-rights groups always telling you to ask if you're being detained.  In Tennessee, at least (and I think almost everywhere else), a stop can be a pretext already.  Like, you can literally make up a reason to pull someone over, and so long as you don't detain them unlawfully, if you later get probable cause, it's totally fine.  

And also, because no one is going to complain if they're getting a free drink, and even if they do, the remedy is to sue the police, and almost no one ever wins those lawsuits.

TLDR: Yes, it's legal.  Police can do anything, and you are all always in a state of breaking the law that could get you arrested if an officer is so inclined.

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Some lady just tried to leave me a tip in the form of a loose mint she pulled from her purse. 

I hate old people 

take the hint and brush your teeth you filthy animal

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Dome said:

Some lady just tried to leave me a tip in the form of a loose mint she pulled from her purse. 

I hate old people 

I remember working at a grocery store one summer and MULTIPLE ladies over 40 would pull cash out of their bra and pay with it. 

Soggy brassiere money should not be accepted anywhere. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I remember working at a grocery store one summer and MULTIPLE ladies over 40 would pull cash out of their bra and pay with it. 

Oh yeah, that happens. 

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

When I worked at an amusement park, kids always pulled wet money(because water rides I hope) out of their socks. Soggy bra money sounds better than soggy sock money, unless you're Rex Ryan, although neither is ideal. 

Edited by skywindO2