What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Arizona is somehow still smarter than 3 states even tho they messed up their median SAT score by 1000 lmao.

No state is under 900 but they have AZ at 134. It is actually ~1100 tho. 

Tho it might have just been a typo and it was supposed to be 1134. 

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Arizona is somehow still smarter than 3 states even tho they messed up their median SAT score by 1000 lmao.

No state is under 900 but they have AZ at 134. It is actually ~1100 tho. 

Tho it might have just been a typo and it was supposed to be 1134. 

Nobody in this existence can convince me that New Jersey is the smartest state. That alone throws this entire listing out the window.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, D82 said:

Y'know I wouldn't really mind delivering packages if we didn't have to deliver the mail as well...

Just do what the lady that delivers our mail does, just throw a bunch of random mail in one box. I get stuff for all of my neighbors, stuff that has 2 digits of the same address on different streets, or stuff for the same house number on a street 5 miles away that doesn’t have a single letter the same as mine. 

13 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Just do what the lady that delivers our mail does, just throw a bunch of random mail in one box. I get stuff for all of my neighbors, stuff that has 2 digits of the same address on different streets, or stuff for the same house number on a street 5 miles away that doesn’t have a single letter the same as mine. 

I won't lie, I've had the occasional misdelivery from time to time. But I try not to repeat the mistake.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I won't lie, I've had the occasional misdelivery from time to time. But I try not to repeat the mistake.

Every once in a while wouldn’t bug me. An occasional neighbor envelope slipping into my box isn’t a problem. The problem is 3-4 times a week, having be way off, and having her put it back in my box after I put it in the out box.