What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, MrDrew said:

This would be a problem if you actually had a soul. Since we all know you sold it for gold pants, and panda milk...

https://i.gifer.com/2TO.gif2TO.gifhttps://i.gifer.com/2TO.gif

Hey, I got solid return on that soul. I mean, those gold pants are SOLID gold, not that gold plated nonsense that turns your skin green... And I got a keg of Panda milk, took a BATH in that.

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

I like that you went bigger. I felt like an overwhelming majority were going to make something smaller, so glad that the first response was to go bigger

I was THAT close to asking for a pet sized elephant, so it could have went both ways.

Don't thank me, thank my gluttonous ways.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Forge said:

If you could change the size of one animal, what would it be?

Assuming it would be domesticated and kid friendly, give me a cat sized panther. Good with my kids, you feed it meat, and it just absolutely destroys all rodents, opossums, and raccoons. My girls love their farm cats (we live in the township on a few acres), so a domestic panther would be pretty hilariously amazing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Human.

Edited by Dome
I’d make each human either twice the size or half the size of a regular human, decided randomly
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2020 at 3:50 PM, Forge said:

I want 3-4ft tall giraffes, and science should do something good for once, and make it happen. Hedge trimming would be way more fun to watch. If you had a cat that likes to chase things, it would be like a miniature, living, model of Africa in your back yard. 

• Like 3