What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

Everything is a cup or glass to me and they are used interchangeably regardless of substance. Mugs are not a real thing

except for richard sherman and michael crabtree circa 2013, now THAT was a mugging 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Everything is a cup or glass to me and they are used interchangeably regardless of substance. Mugs are not a real thing

at cafes here i think a mug is a bigger cup for dine in coffee and tea, or maybe it's the other way around? they don't do it like that at every cafe but some do and it's confusing tstl - i think the mug is the bigger one

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

at cafes here i think a mug is a bigger cup for dine in coffee and tea, or maybe it's the other way around? they don't do it like that at every cafe but some do and it's confusing tstl - i think the mug is the bigger one

Whenever I'm in Oz, I only order alcohol, so everything is a schooner or pint and mugs still don't exist 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Y’all ever buy Christmas presents and then decide who to give it to? I’m sitting here with a karaoke machine wondering who tf do I give this to.

I advise all parties who are close to me that I do not partake in gift giving or receiving. So nope.