What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Throwing a tantrum when told theyre not allowed to do something. Like be part of the NFC EAST CHAMPIONS that stomped all over the Dallas team he shamefully now has to accept as a contender for a fav.

At least Dallas knows who they are, unlike a football team... that has to call themselves "Football Team". Seriously, was Washington Humans already trademarked by Greendale University?

WFT is like that bagged cereal at the bottom shelf - not even the generic stuff that's in a box with some bootleg mascot, this is that bagged up nonsense that's simply called "Oat Circles" instead of Cheerios. (You have Cheerios where you're from, right? Or is that not on the menu?) Nobody willingly buys the bagged stuff unless they made a series of mistakes in life, each one worst than the last. That's WFT for you.

8 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

So American

@ramssuperbowl99 - your thoughts?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

You were rude to me, so now you're DEAD to me...

1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

Hey, that one was sincere. I want the best for you. You were a plucky sidekick. Don’t become the villain. It’s gauche.

I should do the good guy thing and tell you that if you do ever root for us immediately 50% of people will want to punch you in the face. But screw those people. The Cowboys have been landing haymakers for 25 years. 

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Matts4313 - rebuttal?

There is no rebuttal. We are Madonna. We are way past our prime, yet people still get irrational when we are brought up.. And if you do like us, people will call you bad names for being a fan of a team less successful than the jags.

But Dallas is in Texas and it has Billy Bobs. So even if you cant commit 100%, try to find a space in your heart.

Plus we are on TV literally every game. So no direct TV package required.

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is like 30% of the reason I'm thinking this direction. I get Cowboys and Saints games weekly.

I hate to bring the bad news, but between their cap problems and replacing Brees with Hill, you might never see a saints game again.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

At least Dallas knows who they are, unlike a football team... that has to call themselves "Football Team". Seriously, was Washington Humans already trademarked by Greendale University?

WFT is like that bagged cereal at the bottom shelf - not even the generic stuff that's in a box with some bootleg mascot, this is that bagged up nonsense that's simply called "Oat Circles" instead of Cheerios. (You have Cheerios where you're from, right? Or is that not on the menu?) Nobody willingly buys the bagged stuff unless they made a series of mistakes in life, each one worst than the last. That's WFT for you.

@ramssuperbowl99 - your thoughts?

The whole wide world uses titles like FC, AFC, CF, AC in their titles to represent who they are. And let people know they are Football Clubs, Athletic Clubs or what not that represent the area/city.

Thus Im proud my WFT squad has graduated from such childish antics to sit at the adult table. You go be a Cowboy and chew on your crayons with the rest of their fans at the kiddie table.

SPOILER ALERT: That raspberry crayon isnt going to taste like raspberry at all.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

The whole wide world uses titles like FC, AFC, CF, AC in their titles to represent who they are. And let people know they are Football Clubs, Athletic Clubs or what not that represent the area/city.

Thus Im proud my WFT squad has graduated from such childish antics to sit at the adult table. You go be a Cowboy and chew on your crayons with the rest of their fans at the kiddie table.

You're right! That's awesome, seat at the adult table - totes cool. Kicking and screaming about tradition and nearly losing billions in corporate sponsor money - totally an adult thing, that seat was earned I'll tell you what.

Now, if Dan Snyder can earn tha can stop treating this pro franchise like his Yahoo Fantasy Football team, we'd be able to get some sustainable results, and not a 7-9 "playoff berth". If you're gonna sit at the adult table, you can't be eating chicken fingers and asking for the kiddie menu with maze and math problems... which seems to be Snyder's five year plan based on what we've seen recently.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

SPOILER ALERT: That raspberry crayon isnt going to taste like raspberry at all.

Great advice - is that personal experience, or someone from your social circle let you in on that tidbit?

4 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:
16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If you're gonna sit at the adult table, you can't be eating chicken fingers and asking for the kiddie menu with maze and math problems...

Hey hey hey hey, let’s not get hasty now.

I would very much prefer we kick Dan Snyder out of the adult table please and thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Great advice - is that personal experience, or someone from your social circle let you in on that tidbit?

It took years to become an American. I know what every shade of crayon taste like.

And Ill take my Football Team. THE Football Team of Washington. The Washington Football Team. Kicked back at the adults table. While you decide what kiddie mascot you want to cheer at the kiddie table where the main topic of debate is likely, "Whos hotter? Smurfette or Velma from Scooby Doo?"

Edited by PARROTHEAD