What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Incorrect, but being wrong is your speciality.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Remember all the times you tagged me just to make me explain that I wasn't a Rams fan?

giphy.gif

Everyone else:

Whats wrong here?

Me:

*Will Ferrell from Zoolander voice* 2 of our top 6 posters here aren’t even NFL fans and nobody else cares. Am I the only one who sees this?!?!?!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Everyone else:

Whats wrong here?

Me:

*Will Ferrell from Zoolander voice* 2 of our top 6 posters here aren’t even NFL fans and nobody else cares. Am I the only one who sees this?!?!?!

shhhh, it's okay. If you want to join us, you can. Those silly Browns can't hurt you any more at the cool kid's table.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

shhhh, it's okay. If you want to join us, you can. Those silly Browns can't hurt you any more at the cool kid's table.

If I survived 2017-2018, I’m in it for the long haul. Now, MLB on the other hand, I have no team or affiliation. That’s a fact.

Aside from the Dolans and how I’m on “Team Meteor”, MLB admitting to deadening the ball is just so hilarious that I can’t get past it. You know what this sport needs? More pitchers hitting, less home runs, more 8:42 PM EST start times...

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I call horse poop. This is cacka. You are disgruntled. What you arent is a person giving up on the Texans.

Oh no, I'm out.

tenor.gif

As long as Easterby and Cal are here, I'm out. Once they leave, I'll think about returning.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In 8 months I know what forum you will be in. 

You know what forum you will be in. 

We all know this is temporary. 

I'll share with you what I said in there...

On 2/10/2021 at 10:01 AM, ET80 said:

I'll still talk about the team, I'll still post here and elsewhere - but as far as "being a fan" and going/watching games/buying merchandise? That's done. Those are the things the team REALLY cares about - they don't give two flips about what we say on a message board with maybe 10-12 active Texans fans.

Between going to games and spending on concessions, buying merchandise for myself and my family - I drop anywhere between $1,500 to $3,000 a year on this team (not a huge amount but not pocket change either). As long as Easterby is in that building, none of that money is going into the Texans. I'll spend it on the Astros, Rockets, Sugar Land Skeeters, UH Sports or even the Houston XFL team when they return.

That matters SIGNIFICANTLY more than a few words on this forum.

So I'd your barometer of fandom is based on what happens here, you're doing it wrong.

Follow the money to see where my actual fandom is.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll share with you what I said in there...

So I'd your barometer of fandom is based on what happens here, you're doing it wrong.

Follow the money to see where my actual fandom is.

If this is a true divorce, I want to sucker you in to the darkside. I know its temporary. But I would really enjoy butting heads with you for a minute while were both on the same side. Trust me, I made a career fighting @DaBoys and @The_Slamman. And even though we give each other hell, Slam covered for me when I made a spelling mistake in the Eagles forum. I was like 17. He might not remember it, but I know (like brothers) we always have each others backs. 

I welcome you to the team if you want it.

PS our team is dogcrap.