What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

To address some of the nonsense I’ve seen in this thread lately.

I love yoga.

Batman is a moody trust fund orphan with subpar people skills. 

Thor never smashed his own head with a hammer.

Teen Angels sounds problematic depending on jurisdiction.

• Like 2

Unpopular opinion incoming - Goodell and his cronies did a hell of a job for the 2020 season.

Even with all the COVID complications they still got 17 weeks of regular season football, a full playoffs, and overall the season was highly entertaining.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Unpopular opinion incoming - Goodell and his cronies did a hell of a job for the 2020 season.

Even with all the COVID complications they still got 17 weeks of regular season football, a full playoffs, and overall the season was highly entertaining.

The Playoffs was a bit underwhelming but at least they had a postseason.

Maine is out for me.  Just got ****ed with a bunch of snow and I am done with snow.

Also thinking about making a wildly self-destructive life change and leaving my current job out of stubbornness and my inability to tolerate lazy piece of **** womanizing pig men who spend entire work days bull****ting instead of working.  Even more tired of my bosses accepting and borderline condoning such behavior.  Worse, they knew how little I cared for this guy because he worked there before, then quit because he got upset about being asked to do actual work.  Then they brought him back. 

Like I know everyone is skeptical of stories from one point of view, but this one is legit.  Literally every single person who speaks English there dislikes this person except my boss and her best friend. 

He is a massive POS. 

Right now I'm 100% leaving if he's still there by October.  If he's still there in October, I will leave in January of 2022.  I am 100% decided on that. 

I just don't know where I'll go.

Don't want to do snow again, but I've got an easy lateral move job in Bismarck if I decide to go there.
-Easy, immediate job.
-Entire dad's side of the family lives there.
-My best (only) friend lives there.
-A serious life mentor whom I have a profound amount of respect for lives there.  He's my old youth pastor.  Really not into the whole church thing anymore, but this dude has helped me beyond faith throughout my whole life for any matter I've ever had. 

The problem with Bismarck is the snow and cold. 

So I'm trying to keep my options open.  Where are the best warm places to live?

Looking for low population density ripe with opportunities in hospitality.  Ideally low cost of living (so remove California and some of Texas, most of Florida). 

Alabama I just don't think I could.
Louisiana maybe if there are some smaller towns there.