What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

I don't understand the vape market/culture. It's just as bad for you, if not worse.

Most pens reach a minimum tempt of 157-232 degrees C. Some will go as high as 2200.

Myclobutanil is a fungicide that breaks down at 205. The heat creates a trizol hydrochloride gas, and hydrogen cyanide gas.

And there isn't enough time, or money to determine how these toxins breakdown and effect the body.

Not dumping on you. No one likes to be preached at. I guess I've never understood the appeal as an alternative to cigarettes.

Meh. I'm more enjoying not smelling like smoke all the time. And slowly regaining my sense of smell and taste.

The potential health benefits are whatever.

I like smoking. I know it's bad for me. Oh well.

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Meh. I'm more enjoying not smelling like smoke all the time. And slowly regaining my sense of smell and taste.

The potential health benefits are whatever.

I like smoking. I know it's bad for me. Oh well.

It's all good. It's a personal choice.

I'm not trying to create problems.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

What’s going on with this national coin shortage? How tf are all the coins just disappearing?

It's not so much that they're disappearing, it's that they're not getting circulated. People aren't going out, a lot of places aren't taking cash, when people do pay in cash they're getting change instead of using it, parking meters aren't being used, people are paying with cards online for grocery pickup/delivery.... The coins are out there, but they're sitting in jars, ashtrays, wallets, etc, instead of being used to shop. There's just more going out than coming in.

59 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

It's not so much that they're disappearing, it's that they're not getting circulated. People aren't going out, a lot of places aren't taking cash, when people do pay in cash they're getting change instead of using it, parking meters aren't being used, people are paying with cards online for grocery pickup/delivery.... The coins are out there, but they're sitting in jars, ashtrays, wallets, etc, instead of being used to shop. There's just more going out than coming in.

Well now that you mention it. I do have a ziplock bag full of coins that’s been sitting on the floor of my car for a few months.

Anyone know a place to sell/trade/do something with promo codes? I have 2x xbox ultimate 3 month codes (new users) and 2x Youtube premium 6 months (new users) codes and I dont really have a use since I already have established accounts. 

I think the XBX ones are worth like $45 each and the youtube like $60 each.. but they are worthless to me. 

@LETSGOBROWNIES!

@Forge!

@Malfatron!

@MWil23!

@ramssuperbowl99!

@Dome (doubt he shows up, he's been doing a lot of Yoga... Instructors).

ASSEMBLE! THERE IS A TROUBLING MATTER AFOOT!

As the League of Five Figure likes, we have a new member joining recently - @Outpost31.

I don't know how he got there, but... I dunno about you, but I can't see him fitting into the secret Tea and Crumpets parties we have. He doesn't like himself, how did he get OTHERS to like him!?

(Not naming names, but - you fell asleep at the wheel, @Forge, early warning protocol was on YOU!)

SO... What the hell do we do? Can we pretend we're not home when he finds the Five Figure clubhouse? How about a variant of "The No Homer's Club" like on the Stonecutters episode? Or ...do we take our cyanide pills now?

I need potential solutions by EOD today. This is a crisis...

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES!

@Forge!

@Malfatron!

@MWil23!

@ramssuperbowl99!

@Dome (doubt he shows up, he's been doing a lot of Yoga... Instructors).

ASSEMBLE! THERE IS A TROUBLING MATTER AFOOT!

As the League of five figure likes, we have a new member joining recently - @Outpost31.

I don't know how he got there, but... I dunno about you, but I can't see him fitting into the secret Tea and Crumpets parties we have. He doesn't like himself, how did he get OTHERS to like him!?

(Not naming names, but - you fell asleep at the wheel, @Forge, early warning protocol was on YOU!)

SO... What the hell do we do? Can we pretend we're not home when he finds the five figure clubhouse? How about a variant of "The No Homer's Club" like on the Stonecutters episode? Or ...do we take our cyanide pills now?

I need potential solutions by EOD today. This is a crisis...

The issue with the "No Homers Club" per the Simpsons is that it still allows ONE Homer to join. You're talking about outright denial, ala this:

giphy.gif

I think you're almost proposing a "Black Sheep" clause, wherein he's still a part of the family, but is talked about with backhanded compliments, justification for who he is, occasional sighs/eye rolls, but still some sort of friendly rivalry. How I envision you right now:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We don't negotiate with terrorists project managers.

PRODUCT MANAGER! I have no organizational skills, and I can't sell! So I'm somewhere in the middle! Nobody knows what I do, including my boss and I!

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Well, sure many people can get to 5 digits

But how many people are in the 7 Mile club? Only the elite

(7 miles is 12320 yards)

THIS SOLUTION CONFUSES AND ANGERS ME, MAN OF MATH!

I need crayons, glitter glue and construction paper diagrams!

• Like 1