What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Couldn't bring myself to do it. Sent a complaint to Frito Lays and now they're sending me a bunch of coupons for free chips. #winning

Yeah that's a better idea. 

Shouldve still had the chips though

5 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Failed relationships, debt, a job I hated, kept a lot of people around who were really negative just because they were family/old friends, etc. 

Since I've been back from Ohio, I kinda made it a point to start fresh. I cut out a lot of those people, I have a job that - while not perfect - I enjoy for the most part. Granted, the debt thing is still there and I don't have a car, but I'm not letting it get me down like I did before. 

Oh, and Lemmy helps too xD

https://unbury.me/

Crush that debt man.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone ever have a burger with peanut butter on it? I've seen them on menus before but never ordered but wanted to try it, thinking of trying to make one on my own. What else was on it?

I actually had one yesterday for the first time. 

Stiff arming.

H7UPzYN.0.gif

And a couple years ago on Food Network I watched the burger national championship. Like 100 different burger makers from all over. And one with peanut butter on it won the whole thing. Had 20 judges or so. Figured if that many judges liked it enough to make it national champion. Might be good.

Now like every other time I fix burgers, Im tossing a smear of peanut butter on it.