What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

No lie, watching the eclipse happen was pretty fantastic. Had the glasses on while the Moon moved into position. Saw the sliver get smaller and smaller until the glasses blocked everything out. Took off my glasses so I could see the actual eclipse and it was incredible. Black ball with a shining, white ring. Yeah, eclipses happen every couple of years, but not where I can see them. This was amazing.

Were you in the direct path? I was supposedly supposed to get a little over 80%

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

Were you in the direct path? I was supposedly supposed to get a little over 80%

Yeah, I was in the direct path. So I could look at the full eclipse for a couple of minutes sans eye-wear and just appreciate the beauty of it.

3 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Yeah, I was in the direct path. So I could look at the full eclipse for a couple of minutes sans eye-wear and just appreciate the beauty of it.

Unfortunatley I was not in the direct path. It was interesting especially the dimming and slight cool feeling, but I will have to travel for the one in 7 years to get the full effect.

43 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Unfortunatley I was not in the direct path. It was interesting especially the dimming and slight cool feeling, but I will have to travel for the one in 7 years to get the full effect.

I'll be in the path of the next one.  I'll probably travel about an hour to get a longer full eclipse time.  As it is, i'm near the edge so it only lasts about a minute.

Just now, theJ said:

I'll be in the path of the next one.  I'll probably travel about an hour to get a longer full eclipse time.  As it is, i'm near the edge so it only lasts about a minute.

My parents are in the next one which is awesome.  I'll definitely be going home for that.