What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I woman pushing Vince Wilfork weight just told me I should drink Gatorade instead of Powerade because there's so much sugar in Powerade.

I told her sugar is fine if you don't overdo it and walked away.

I don't know why I'm posting this, other than to gripe about a large woman commenting on my health habits. xD

The most offensive part of this to me is that they both have a lot of sugar, unless you're drinking Powerade Zero.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

The most offensive part of this to me is that they both have a lot of sugar, unless you're drinking Powerade Zero.

This too. I drink them about once a month and try not to look at the labels when I do. :P

• Like 1

@devils1854 I'll probably be the only one taking this side, but I've had something very similar happen to me. Different setting, but similar situation. Met a girl one night years ago that I would never expect would give me the time of day. It was at her place of work. She started talking to me, we ended up talking quite a bit that night, and at the end of the night we went our separate ways. I went back a couple weeks later, and she was there again. We ended up talking a lot again, but this time I gave her my number before we left. 

It's a very long story that I won't get into (some of you on here know about it), but we ended up staying in touch for a long time, and I will say that there is a very good chance that she was the one I was 'supposed' to be with. It was just not the right time for a number of reasons, and it never should have happened. 

So maybe she's worth getting over the laziness and routine you've got going on, and maybe she was just a drunk chick looking to score one night. You never know until you try, though it doesn't sound like you're looking to find out.

Just some words from an old guy who has experienced a few things.

saw this girl freak out over nothing at a gas station last week. have thought back on that multiple times since then just randomly. my roommate just happened to meet her on tinder or something and now she's in my apartment. pretty wild. walked in and immediately noticed her tattoo's and took me a few seconds to realize where i recognized her from. 

On 9/2/2017 at 8:24 AM, Crickett said:

So my laptop just blue screened.  Hopefully I can get a new one with an optical drive reasonably cheaply.  But it means I'm going to be forced to use Windows 10.  :(

Windows 10 is making me seriously angry. It's updated twice and removed the audio output device from my computer. That, of course, made me quite angry.

The player safety rules are all the rage in the NFL right now. But I'd like to see a change in the opposite direction: ball carriers should not be considered 'down' once they are touched and hit the ground. Instead, the ball carrier will be considered down once he 'taps out to a ref.' In the meantime, the ball carrier and all defenders duke it out - trucking, stiff arms, piles. NFL meets wrestling.

Edited by RedRider

53 minutes ago, RedRider said:

The player safety rules are all the rage in the NFL right now. But I'd like to see a change in the opposite direction: ball carriers should not be considered 'down' once they are touched and hit the ground. Instead, the ball carrier will be considered down once he 'taps out to a ref.' In the meantime, the ball carrier and all defenders duke it out - trucking, stiff arms, piles. NFL meets wrestling.

So basically an 11v11 UFC fight with a ball? I'd watch.

1 hour ago, RedRider said:

Played a for fun version of water polo like that in college that we referred to as "Animal Ball".

9 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

saw this girl freak out over nothing at a gas station last week. have thought back on that multiple times since then just randomly. my roommate just happened to meet her on tinder or something and now she's in my apartment. pretty wild. walked in and immediately noticed her tattoo's and took me a few seconds to realize where i recognized her from. 

Small world.

• Like 1

Have you ever found yourself in stop and go traffic and through the rear view mirror noticed the girl driving the car behind you is really cute. Since you're single, hopelessly desperate, and have nothing better to think about while it takes you 20 minutes to meander about a mile, you start planning your entire life together. Everything from vacations and a wedding. Then she pulls out a cigarette and you immediately start planning a divorce. Did your imagination think of the finances of the marriage? Did you sign a prenup? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Have you ever found yourself in stop and go traffic and through the rear view mirror noticed the girl driving the car behind you is really cute. Since you're single, hopelessly desperate, and have nothing better to think about while it takes you 20 minutes to meander about a mile, you start planning your entire life together. Everything from vacations and a wedding. Then she pulls out a cigarette and you immediately start planning a divorce. Did your imagination think of the finances of the marriage? Did you sign a prenup? 

No, but I have sat in stop and go traffic watching a perv in the vehicle in front of me eye me like a piece of meat for like 20 min.

Had me so irked I needed a cig.

• Like 5