What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

46 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

^^You need to stop Mr Mod, because I chuckle every time I see that candy. "Peach rings"? How much more sexually suggestive can you get?

It's only as suggestive as you make it. And I suggest you shut up and eat 'em. They are the best.

• Like 3

I just got in a football debate at work that made me so mad that NFL Gen seemed like a quality  30 for 30 episode with great information and in depth interviews with lifelong football minds.

This chick told me Blount isn’t in the league anymore and only played in 5 games in his career. I told her he’s still around and he even played in a nationally televised game last night and has been a pretty decent RB for a few different teams now.

She told me he didn’t play last night and hasn’t played since he got cut his rookie season. I asked if we are maybe thinking about different people and she assured me we were talking about the same guy that “punched that Boise player after the game.”

I don’t even know how to argue with that. I walked away shaking my head. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I just got in a football debate at work that made me so mad that NFL Gen seemed like a quality  30 for 30 episode with great information and in depth interviews with lifelong football minds.

Ummmm....Are you implying NFL Gen isn’t like that? Nice to know how you really feel about us

I had a Dolphins fan a few months ago who thought Jay Cutler won a Super Bowl. Yours is better because she’s a big enough football fan to remember the Boise State incident. But not enough to know he’s still in the NFL, even though he’s a pretty high profile player who’s played in a lot of huge games. I think she was trolling you. Had to be 

Dude the world has changed for the very best. I just had a racially charged convo about basketball with a friend who is both African american and built like a damn brick... It was great. It ended with his Aunt laughing at the two of us. Progress is amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Ummmm....Are you implying NFL Gen isn’t like that? Nice to know how you really feel about us

I mean...I know that I'm great. Rest is hit or miss, but I make up for that as well.

8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Get on this level: (you UKers)

14760_XXX_v1.tif&wid=650&cvt=jpeg

Buy that as a gag gift for my mother in law every year for Xmas.

It actually ain’t bad if you’ve been drinking all day.

Edited by domepatrol91

13 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Buy that as a gag gift for my mother in law every year for Xmas.

It actually ain’t bad if you’ve been drinking all day.

Still trying to assess if this is creepy or not. You being a butcher (ie good with knives) I think I’m good. Maybe your mother in law likes it? I judge not what I don’t know