What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I got a joke for you all...

A pig was standing up on the roof of a barn staring down at a duck as it walked by. The duck looks up in amazement and says "hey pig, what are you doing up there?"
Pig rolls its eyes and snorts back "too many to count"

18 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I got a joke for you all...

A pig was standing up on the roof of a barn staring down at a duck as it walked by. The duck looks up in amazement and says "hey pig, what are you doing up there?"
Pig rolls its eyes and snorts back "too many to count"

I guess im too dumb to get it.

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If those were real, what's taking pictures of the satellite we sent out there?

Boom.

It's called a selfie.

You trying to tell me that a billion dollar satellite can't do what a 14 year old does on an hourly basis?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

I sat down for a job interview one time without unbuttoning my sport coat and had a button fly across the room.. everyone saw it happen but i just carried on like it didn’t happen

Once, for some reason, I winked at my interviewer once (one of two females). It wasn't flirty or anything, but I don't know what possessed me, it was towards the end of the interview and we were chuckling about something and I gave her a wink like you get from a buddy or family member. I never wink. No call back.

12 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

New pictures of Jupiter: 

dope

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Once, for some reason, I winked at my interviewer once (one of two females). It wasn't flirty or anything, but I don't know what possessed me, it was towards the end of the interview and we were chuckling about something and I gave her a wink like you get from a buddy or family member. I never wink. No call back.

Was she attractive, at least?