What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If they don’t value data, why will they value it because YOU say it?

As far as them voting, I can’t fix that either.

Neither you nor I can fix stupid regardless of how hard we try and I’ve got other things I’d rather do with my time.

I agree with you. But just because it (probably) won't work doesn't mean there is no point. That's all I'm saying.

• Like 1

So this bird hit my window at work and I keep going back over there to check on it and when I do this other bird just comes out of nowhere and starts attacking it. I know it sounds like nothing but I’d never really seen anything like it.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

So this bird hit my window at work and I keep going back over there to check on it and when I do this other bird just comes out of nowhere and starts attacking it. I know it sounds like nothing but I’d never really seen anything like it.

I saw this video here recently and it’s kinda like what happened with me. I’m rooting for this poor injured bird who just hit the window when bam, another animal comes in out of nowhere 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

I saw this video here recently and it’s kinda like what happened with me. I’m rooting for this poor injured bird who just hit the window when bam, another animal comes in out of nowhere 

There are a ton of videos like this. But thats nature. Birds coming in and snatching up a little rodent is crazy though. Especially owls. Dont even hear them and WHAM bye bye bunny. 

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Holy crap! Just saw what happened in Hawaii. That had to be terrifying. Omg all those people who probably said or did things thinking they were about to die 

That must have been a horrible 40 minutes. I can't even imagine thinking you're going to die any minute.

18 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I am thinking about... how do these mafia games work... been here for years and never bothered to figure that out.

Join one and tell everyone you're new and they should help you out. It's pretty simple if I can understand it. 

8 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I am thinking about... how do these mafia games work... been here for years and never bothered to figure that out.

I played in one a few months ago and I still have no clue how it works.

I keep telling myself I’m going to pay attention to one and figure it out....but I don’t.