What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

27 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Legitimately a better feeling than sex.

The question is, which is more rare, and which lasts longer?

I'm already back to 8 emails, and had to filter another 25 more since my last post. :(

59 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
1 hour ago, theJ said:

Perhaps for the first time since i started at my company 8 years ago, i have 0 emails in my inbox.

Legitimately a better feeling than sex.

just deleted all emails from my inbasket to verify.

now i feel all panicky and lost.

so, about the same i think.

• Like 5

I recently had a close family friend pass away unexpectedly in her sleep and I had a dream last night I went to their house and convinced them I was a time traveler and went back to tell her she needs to see a doctor asap. But it was a natural death, so in retrospect the time traveling didn't make much sense. 

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Perhaps for the first time since i started at my company 8 years ago, i have 0 emails in my inbox.

I'm getting close to getting it down to 300 and am pretty pleased with myself.  I think a couple years ago I got it down in the 60's.

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'm getting close to getting it down to 300 and am pretty pleased with myself.  I think a couple years ago I got it down in the 60's.

That's where i lived for years.  About 8 months ago i made an effort to get it really clean.  I got it down to about 10, and it's hovered between 10 and 200 since then.  It's only in the last couple of weeks i made a renewed push to get it down to 0.  

2 hours ago, theJ said:

That's where i lived for years.  About 8 months ago i made an effort to get it really clean.  I got it down to about 10, and it's hovered between 10 and 200 since then.  It's only in the last couple of weeks i made a renewed push to get it down to 0.  

Usually there’s a button that you can click and select all your emails. Then you click the trash can icon. It’s not that hard, man. Come on.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
8 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Usually there’s a button that you can click and select all your emails. Then you click the trash can icon. It’s not that hard, man. Come on.

This is me.

If it’s that important someone will discuss it in a meeting.

Animals

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Just as long as nobody calls me to talk about anything. I don’t wanna talk to anybody ever. Phone calls are the worst.

I’d much prefer a phone call.

Dont ask me some detailed question via text or email that requires me to type a novel. Phones exist for a reason.

My girlfriend’s personal email was at over 6,000 unread emails. I got it down to about 15 in two hours and got her removed from all the junk that got it up that high in the first place.