What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 2/10/2018 at 8:05 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd like to. In a perfect world, every conference call would be treated like a 4 way stop in that people would just go through instead of trying to be overly polite and slowing the whole thing down.

The problem is that 90% of the time if I'm on a conference call, I'm presenting/consulting on some molecule, and since I work with a bunch of different people all of whom get my conference call number, theoretically, someone who wasn't invited could join. So any time someone joins, we have to stop and make sure it's someone who should be there. It's infuriating.

do you use webex, goto meeting, or skype?

i prefer webex but gtm is good

10 hours ago, MathMan said:

do you use webex, goto meeting, or skype?

i prefer webex but gtm is good

I'm a WebEx guy, but Skype is pretty slick. Lotta my vendors been switching to it, might suggest it for our team.

Alright, fellas (and ladies), I want to do something extra special this Valentines day in addition to flowers and a date.  I want to write a really romantic poem, but I'm not that great with that type of stuff.  Sometimes it's hard for me to express the love I have for my girlfriend because it seems like "I love you and I care about you so much" isn't enough and too generic.  

I don't want to google a poem and copy and paste it, so I was thinking maybe in the worst case scenario that I would find a great obscure poem and change it up haha. 

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

@LetTheBallFly @domepatrol91

have one of these guy's write a poem for you.

Haha.  I read a poem online and I kind of like the concept the guy went for, so I'm going to change all the scenarios and verbiage.  Then after words I'm going to plug my poem that I write into Google and make sure the poem I'm going to use doesn't come up haha.  I'll change the details to make it personal specifically to her and I as well.