What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

i think right guard is trash.

i use this and its awesome

bleu-de-chanel-deodorant-stick-60g.31458

I feel like anything without an antiperspirant would be bad for the situation he outlined.

3 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Serious question... Why is polygamy not legal?

Not saying that I'm interested in it, or even agree with it tbh, but why is it illegal? 

Idk. I’ve thought about this and I could see it getting out of hand. People just running off and marrying other people. Or if you have like 10 people all married to each other and they get divorced. Who’s paying who alimony? How are you dividing up assets? There’s so many potential logistical issues it’s mind boggling. 

Me personally I’ve never been a big fan of government involvement in marriage 

14 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Serious question... Why is polygamy not legal?

Not saying that I'm interested in it, or even agree with it tbh, but why is it illegal? 

Are you married to one woman?  If so you understand. 

Are you single?  Than it seems glorious. 

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Idk. I’ve thought about this and I could see it getting out of hand. People just running off and marrying other people. Or if you have like 10 people all married to each other and they get divorced. Who’s paying who alimony? How are you dividing up assets? There’s so many potential logistical issues it’s mind boggling. 

Me personally I’ve never been a big fan of government involvement in marriage 

Yeah that all makes sense. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Are you married to one woman?  If so you understand. 

Are you single?  Than it seems glorious. 

I am married to one woman. Have been for 15 years, and don't want any more (or other) wives. 

And tbh it doesn't seem glorious to me at all lol, but I don't see why other people can't do it legally.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

™i'm thinking of changing my deo bc old spice swagger doesn't necessarily cut it with all of the physical activity i do and i got looking and found Right Guard ™

however you can not get Right Guard™ in australia unless you get it online probably imported 

as such, my question is as follows

how good is Right Guard™?, what flavours does Right Guard™ come in and which of those are the best...

and resultantly would you recommend Right Guard™?

shady slim has no legal relationship with Right Guard™ or any of its' subsidiaries copyright 2018

No one else is going to comment on the fact that he asked what flavor deodorant comes in?

30 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

No one else is going to comment on the fact that he asked what flavor deodorant comes in?

My buddy refers to laundry detergent as “flavoring”

he always has, his parents never did and don’t know where he picked it up. He’s weird.

Edited by domepatrol91

11 hours ago, MathMan said:
11 hours ago, iPwn said:

I feel like anything without an antiperspirant would be bad for the situation he outlined.

Yeah, I guess you're right. This is like deodorant for a sedentary person

I don't use an antiperspirant anymore. I play basketball, softball, workout etc. Yes, I don't smell too fresh right after, but I didn't with antiperspirant either. 

The trick is to scrub the pits real good in the shower with a loofa or washcloth. Just getting soap in the area doesn't get all the bacteria out of there. 

I use arm and hammer essentials. Has a nice scent and the natural deodorizers work well all day. 

I switched from antiperspirants a few years ago after reading up on potential issues with aluminum compounds and brain disease. Maybe it's nothing, but switching didn't cost me anything, so I figure what the hey. 

Also, my arm pits sweat a lot less now without antiperspirant, fwiw. I know, sounds weird, but true.