What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

48 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Heck I'd like if other people just did it all for me but I already got two people helpin. I was just teasin Bucs cause he has a history of bailing on my love 

O

Just about 60º here and sunny today...tomorrow they're calling for anywhere between 6-12" of snow into Wednesday morning. 

1) I'm over winter. It needs to go.

2) Swear to god if I get stuck at work...I won't be happy

• Like 1

in 22 years i've never really thought about it, but where tf does lint come from? i have no idea. and refuse to google it, cause like a little mystery in the world. im assuming it obviously comes from the clothes, but i've had some shirts like 7 years and they're not dissipating from what i can see.

dont even really want the answer, just saying  

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

Took my 1 year old with to a stand up comedy show and she was good for like 30 mins before she started screaming. That's about as good as it gets. 

snowflake college kids do the same ****, so go to those shows and he/she'll blend in w/ that demographic already 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

in 22 years i've never really thought about it, but where tf does lint come from? i have no idea. and refuse to google it, cause like a little mystery in the world. im assuming it obviously comes from the clothes, but i've had some shirts like 7 years and they're not dissipating from what i can see.

dont even really want the answer, just saying  

I think it's a little more complicated than that.

What's your typical electrostatic charge 'n stuff?  What's your skin cohesion value?  And how much evil have you done in your life?

14 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Just about 60º here and sunny today...tomorrow they're calling for anywhere between 6-12" of snow into Wednesday morning. 

1) I'm over winter. It needs to go.

2) Swear to god if I get stuck at work...I won't be happy

If you get stuck at work over 6-12" of snow, in a place where these snowfalls are possible...you probably had it coming.

That's an entirely passable amount of snow with some good winter tires.  Get'r done.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

These explosions in Austin are freaking me out... hopefully they catch the person/people doing this.

I was just coming here to talk about the bombings.  I’m too young to remember, but this feels a lot like the unabomber.  It’s crazy.