What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

51 minutes ago, jrry32 said:
2 hours ago, Tyty said:

So I got matched on tinder but need to pay $14.99 to see who it is? Lmao

(for the record, I'm only on tinder for S&G)

You sure you're on Tinder?

only ppl still on tinder are murderers & those that dabble in sociopathy pretty sure man 

13 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I like my new job and it pays more than any other job I've ever had and everything, but I just worked an 11 hour day and that's the longest day of my life and I'm ready to retire. 

You are a lucky man. At my old job, I worked 17 hour days 6 days a week over an extended period of time. Although, I loved the job, so it was worth it.

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

only ppl still on tinder are murderers & those that dabble in sociopathy pretty sure man 

That actually makes sense. The girl I met on there did suggest that I bring duct tape, zip ties, a windowless van, and a pistol to our first date.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:
5 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

That actually makes sense. The girl I met on there did suggest that I bring duct tape, zip ties, a windowless van, and a pistol to our first date.

aye respect any lady that comes w/ tools

• Like 1

Just got home from ER and got everyone in bed. A POS was probably drunk or asleep and flew into my lane, to avoid a head on collision I had to go off the road and rolled my truck. Son broke his arm, other than that just a lot of bumps, bruises and scratches for the rest of us. Truck will probably be totaled, I had to duck to get out and check on the kids in the backseat.

Hell of a start to the summer, just happy we all lived. God help the guy if I find out who ran us off the road.

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Just got home from ER and got everyone in bed. A POS was probably drunk or asleep and flew into my lane, to avoid a head on collision I had to go off the road and rolled my truck. Son broke his arm, other than that just a lot of bumps, bruises and scratches for the rest of us. Truck will probably be totaled, I had to duck to get out and check on the kids in the backseat.

Hell of a start to the summer, just happy we all lived. God help the guy if I find out who ran us off the road.

thats horrible, man.

thankfully you have quick reactions.

hopefully that guy has a heart attack or offs himself before he can hurt anyone else

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Holy hell man, I’m so sorry to hear this. Wishing everyone a speedy recovery.

Thankfully broken bones heal and trucks can be replaced, just happy it’s nothing more. Hopefully your little guy heals quickly.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Wow - sorry to hear this, but happy your family is OK.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

So I got matched on tinder but need to pay $14.99 to see who it is? Lmao

(for the record, I'm only on tinder for S&G)

I’ll do whatever it is you want for half that 

• Like 1