Raiders, Bears Reach Agreement on Khalil Mack Trade

ramssuperbowl99

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Well, yeah. But I mean as a group. There's gotta be a breaking point where supply and demand meet. We're not there yet. But I've gotta imagine we'll get there. And soon if contracts keep going up this much.

Or not. Who knows.

Yeah, we're talking about billionaires competing against other billionaires. It's not stopping.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Well, yeah. But I mean as a group. There's gotta be a breaking point where supply and demand meet. We're not there yet. But I've gotta imagine we'll get there. And soon if contracts keep going up this much.

Or not. Who knows.

I mean the solution is to implement a soft cap. Accounting for inflation and yearly revenue increases the AAV on the average NFL contract (where the baseline should be) only increases incrementally and that includes these mega deals which push the mean average up.

And really tbh I kinda don't give a flying you know what what a bunch of billionaires have to pay out YoY to ensure that the guys that beat the piss out of each other and routinely work 80 hours a week make their commensurate value. Ain't my money.

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Or not. Who knows.

Want Gruden back? Free!!! Just gotta take his contract. 

Archived