Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, cddolphin said:

He's a great character, just saying he doesn't necessarily drive the narrative forward. He's been comic relief attached to Jaime / Tyrion basically the whole time.

He did at one point being Tyrion's champion, Jamie's combat trainer, etc. He helps but yeah, he's no Jon Snow

Yeah, I am upset about it because that's nearly an entire episode that could have been given to characters I care more about.  Like... What's so hard to understand about the fact that I think he's a pointless character and hate the screen time given to him? 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, I am upset about it because that's nearly an entire episode that could have been given to characters I care more about.  Like... What's so hard to understand about the fact that I think he's a pointless character and hate the screen time given to him? 

Another way you could look at is: Roughly 28 minutes of our viewing experience has been dedicated to Greyworm learning feelings with Missandei.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

That isn't hard to understand. What is hard to understand is this deep of a hatred for him and that you think your opinion is held by everybody. That is how the conversation started, after all.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I don't think anyone cares about how much you dislike him, just the way you're acting about it might be what's rubbing people the wrong way. Like, you seem like you're taking it really personally that he gets this OST.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

What is even crazier is that I am pretty sure that 40 minutes and 30 seconds is including time where he is just chilling while Dany is doing things.

Awful minute of him and Daario playing their knife game in the first episode of whatever season that was.... 3?? I want my money back

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

That isn't hard to understand. What is hard to understand is this deep of a hatred for him and that you think your opinion is held by everybody. That is how the conversation started, after all.

My favorite part was where, in addition to speaking for all of us, he also spoke for all of the women viewers on the show.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

My favorite part was where, in addition to speaking for all of us, he also spoke for all of the women viewers on the show.

For the love of God... Yes or no, do you think there are women out there who watch this series exclusively for the interpreter?  Because unless you're dumb, you know that's what I was suggesting.  But yeah, go ahead and try to act like I'm an idiot for hating a character on the show.  I never tried speaking for you, I never tried speaking for women.  I pointed out that women don't watch this show for the interpreter, so how about you quit acting like a ****? 

It's not like I'm allowed to have an opinion or anything on characters I really, really, really dislike.

And yeah, I really, really, really dislike Greyworm.  He's a stupid pointless character that served his purpose as soon as he gave the speech about how important what Daenerys did for him was. 

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I could understand this level of hate for Daario, to be honest.

The whole time this conversation has been going on, I thought the exact same thing. I mean, he has a purpose keeping track of Mereen but he's also barely getting OST and none this year. Plus the whole changing actors things never really works out well IMO