Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

8 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Did anybody go back and try to figure out exactly whose bodies were decorating the remains of the ships?  I'm assuming Euron wants to take Ellisara back as trophy to Cersei for having killed her daughter (did Euron even know this?  Does he seem like the kind of guy to pay attention to details like that?) but it looked like her body on that spike.  I'm guessing she and the daughter who defended her below deck are captives and the other 2 daughters are toast.  Whose body was hanging?  Yara?

The two bodies were Obara(spear-sand) and Nymeria(bdsm-sand). Obara's body was left impaled by her spear and Nymeria was hung using her whip as the rope. 

Where were the flaming catapults stationed?  On Euron's ships?  That seems dangerous in its own right considering their own sails.

The Ironborn are just reckless. What is dead may never die isn't just a catchphrase. 

Edited by skywindO2

7 hours ago, Acgott said:

Two of the sand snakes were killed and used as decorations. Euron took Ellaria, baby sand snake, and Yara as captives and gifts for Ceresi. I believe that's Yara being dragged by Euron in next week episode preview

Even though she's seen in the preview for next week, I'm not sure that Yara is part of the gift for Cersei. Ellaria and Tyene make a lot of sense for her but I think Euron is planning to keep Yara as his own trophy. 

I'm not sure if it's significant but when Euron was introduced and killed Balon, it was storming. Before killing him, Euron even says "I am the storm". The night before Yara and the Sandsnakes set sail from Dragonstone, it's storming there too and we know Euron is in the area. 

So Theon is left floating in the water somewhere probably not far off from Dragonstone. Sounds awfully familiar to the situation we saw another character left in. @Tyty, any thoughts on this?

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm not sure if it's significant but when Euron was introduced and killed Balon, it was storming. Before killing him, Euron even says "I am the storm". The night before Yara and the Sandsnakes set sail from Dragonstone, it's storming there too and we know Euron is in the area. 

Good catch. Wonder if they keep announcing his presence that way for every fight.

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

So Theon is left floating in the water somewhere probably not far off from Dragonstone. Sounds awfully familiar to the situation we saw another character left in. @Tyty, any thoughts on this?

You thinking Theon is gonna hitch a ride with Gendry and do a couple laps around Westeros with him until it's all over and everyone's dead and Gendry can rule?

On 7/23/2017 at 11:12 PM, ninjapirate said:

I won't get into why Nymeria not following Arya doesn't make any sense because this is a show thread. But why introduce nymeria back to the story at all? Are we going to see bran take over all the wolves and have his own wolf army? 

That scene wasn't pointless. Nymeria was actually played this episode by Justin Bieber making a cameo appearance. 

18 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Finally caught the episode after getting Comcast back (lol) and goooooodddd damnnnnn Missandei. Probably the best "assets" I've seen on the show 

But give us your thoughts on Greyworm's character exposition. Don't hold anything back.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

But give us your thoughts on Greyworm's character exposition. Don't hold anything back.

As someone that used to have issues with premature ejaculation, I can definitely identify with Greyworm having to go straight into doing what he did with her. 

6 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

But tell us how you REALLY feel about him get 40 minutes of on-screen time in 26 hours of episodes.......

His heart must be true since he can't be distracted or misguided by a certain body part. This is pure love, true as it can be and the most beautiful love story in the show. 

But yeah they've just been taking away from the unsullied since they've been introduced. Made out to be supersoldiers but they all have so many shortcomings now and the leader of all of them has a significant emotional weakness that shouldn't exist for an unsullied warrior. 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

You thinking Theon is gonna hitch a ride with Gendry and do a couple laps around Westeros with him until it's all over and everyone's dead and Gendry can rule?

20 years from now ppl are still going to be asking what happened to Gendry. LoL

Any chance Theon redeems himself?  He's got nowhere to go at this point.  A reminder to never go full Reek.