Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

Any chance Theon redeems himself?  He's got nowhere to go at this point.  A reminder to never go full Reek.

I don't get why he needs redemption. His options were:

1) Die horribly and possibly slowly

2) Attempt escape

I'm jumping over that railing no hesitation.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

I don't get why he needs redemption. His options were:

1) Die horribly and possibly slowly

2) Attempt escape

I'm jumping over that railing no hesitation.

I don't care about the Greyjoys.  It's more about what he did to the Starks.  Does he have the stones (LoL) to return to Winterfell?   Who kills him first- Arya, Sansa or Jon?

6 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I don't care about the Greyjoys.  It's more about what he did to the Starks.  Does he have the stones (LoL) to return to Winterfell?   Who kills him first- Arya, Sansa or Jon?

I don't see why or how he'd go back to Winterfell. Maybe he makes it back to Dragonstone around the same time Jon arrives.

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

20 years from now ppl are still going to be asking what happened to Gendry. LoL

Any chance Theon redeems himself?  He's got nowhere to go at this point.  A reminder to never go full Reek. 

he did save Sansa kinda 

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

I don't see why or how he'd go back to Winterfell. Maybe he makes it back to Dragonstone around the same time Jon arrives.

Where else can he go?  That coward isn't talking his way back into Dragonstone.  The only reasons I mentioned Winterfell are 1- Sansa was very kind to him and he helped her escape and 2- what he did when they sacked Winterfell needs to be dealt with.  

Truth be told, I can see Baelish getting a hold of Theon and using him as a chip to gain favor with Jon. 

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

20 years from now ppl are still going to be asking what happened to Gendry. LoL

I'm torn on Gendry....he seemed like a guy who could be pivotal to the story at one point, but that point has kind of passed now, so I'm not sure if there's any reason to bring him back. But he may come back just because. I'm not sure what his role would be, however. 

Fully redeem himself? I don't think that's possible. Do I think he could redeem himself from jumping off the boat in the last episode rather than trying to save his sister? Sure. I could see a scenario where he goes up against Euron, gets killed, but Yara (so weird typing that out, always want to write Asha) gets away.

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

Where else can he go?  That coward isn't talking his way back into Dragonstone.

"We were ambushed, during the fighting I saw X Y Z die, and I was knocked over board in the battle."

Who's going to contest that account?

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

"We were ambushed, during the fighting I saw X Y Z die, and I was knocked over board in the battle."

Who's going to contest that account?

Theon isn't capable of pulling that off esp not to Dany and Tyrion even if it seems like an easy enough lie.  Regardless, I don't think returning there is even an option to him.  His place there was solely bcuz of Yara.  

At the same time, having him return and cross paths with Jon would make good TV. 

Edited by thrILL!
Sp.

I've seen a few articles where the author states Melisandre has staked her claim in Dany being the princess that was promised.  However, it was pretty clear to me that Melisandre avoided answering Dany's question of "You believe this prophecy refers to me?" by answering "I believe you have a role to play."  What say you peeps?

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I've seen a few articles where the author states Melisandre has staked her claim in Dany being the princess that was promised.  However, it was pretty clear to me that Melisandre avoided answering Dany's question of "You believe this prophecy refers to me?" by answering "I believe you have a role to play."  What say you peeps?

I think she believes Jon Snow is the chosen one now after she brought him back to life.