Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

5 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Is anyone else super frustrated that the Starks never seem to be every in the same place at the same time? 

Like how Jon has left Winterfell, just as Arya is due to arrive. 

Don't worry Bran will be there soon 

I think that Daenerys split up her fleet.  The Iron Born took out the Dornish and Reach forces heading for King's Landing.  But the Dothraki and Unsullied armies sailing ALL THE WAY AROUND THE CONTINENT were not hit.

I like Euron now.  Simply for taking out the Sand Snakes and Asha and Reek.  Anyone that would take them out gets a plus in my book, and he killed 2, captured 3, and Made Reek Reek Again. Must also be added that killing Balon Greyjoy was also a plus.  So Euron +100

2 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I think that Daenerys split up her fleet.  The Iron Born took out the Dornish and Reach forces heading for King's Landing.  But the Dothraki and Unsullied armies sailing ALL THE WAY AROUND THE CONTINENT were not hit.

I like Euron now.  Simply for taking out the Sand Snakes and Asha and Reek.  Anyone that would take them out gets a plus in my book, and he killed 2, captured 3, and Made Reek Reek Again. Must also be added that killing Balon Greyjoy was also a plus.  So Euron +100

I don't think Yara made it to Dorne to pick up the fleet. They were on their way there so the armies are still intact. Yara lost her men and fleet though.

It does seem the Lannister and Tarly armies acquired brand new jet packs for the war at Casterly Rock

7 hours ago, Acgott said:

I don't think Yara made it to Dorne to pick up the fleet. They were on their way there so the armies are still intact. Yara lost her men and fleet though.

Oh, that makes sense.  It would make sense that they didn't boat over to the island just to boat back.  Of course that makes as much sense as Ramsay engaging in the field, and missing an army marching toward him, or Stannis leaving Dragonstone completely abandoned.

...Are the Redwynes not in the show?

27 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Oh, that makes sense.  It would make sense that they didn't boat over to the island just to boat back.  Of course that makes as much sense as Ramsay engaging in the field, and missing an army marching toward him, or Stannis leaving Dragonstone completely abandoned.

...Are the Redwynes not in the show?

Stannis probably had a few men at Dragonstone, but they left when he died and his heirs died. It's a bad castle in terrible weather and winter is here. Made no sense for garrison to stay there forever. It's been nearly two years since he died

Redwynes exist, but they haven't introduced characters from there outside of Olenna Tyrell

Well, that sucks. Two powerful allies for Dany gone, just like that. To compound matters Cersei officially has Euron, and unofficially the Iron Bank, on her side. What other option does Dany have at this point but to attack King's Landing with her dragons?

And what's with Bran being all creepy with Sansa? I don't remember becoming the three eyed raven meant you had to become pervy lol.

Finally, you have to think Euron keeping Yara alive almost guarantees we at least see some kind of rescue attempt by Theon. Right?

Oh man what an episode. So cool to see the shows depiction of Casterly Rock and High Garden. Was excited when I saw Jerome Flynn in the opening credits, but it was only nothing. Cool to see Bronn and Jaime are still a team though I guess.

Was it a writing gaffe for Dany to mention that Jon has lost 2 brothers? Even she was assuming that Bran was still alive? 

Jon Snow is such a ridiculous dude in meetings. He goes to meet the Wildlings to get them out of Hardhome, and then says he killed Mance without mentioning that it was a mercy arrow. He goes to Dragonstone for dragonglass, then spends the entire first conversation bickering without ever mentioning the word dragonglass once before sulking that he's a prisoner.

When Ygritte says, "you know nothing, Jon Snow", she is correct. That dude wouldn't know a clear and concise topic sentence if his major love interest repeated it over and over for the better part of 2 seasons.