Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

10 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Aside from it making perfect sense, I would bet its not the last time we see Nymeria in the show. Arya is traveling back through the Riverlands, retracing her steps to Winterfell, so having the run in with Nymeria is the logical course of events.

I am guessing you never read the books. 

On 7/23/2017 at 7:16 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'll have to re-watch with a RIP Sand Snake checklist.

I don't know what motivation Euron would have for keeping the daughter alive (unless he also wants a good girl but needs the bad you know how this quote ends).

Did anybody go back and try to figure out exactly whose bodies were decorating the remains of the ships?  I'm assuming Euron wants to take Ellisara back as trophy to Cersei for having killed her daughter (did Euron even know this?  Does he seem like the kind of guy to pay attention to details like that?) but it looked like her body on that spike.  I'm guessing she and the daughter who defended her below deck are captives and the other 2 daughters are toast.  Whose body was hanging?  Yara?

Yara talked all that trash about being the baddest on the seas and got smoked like a rookie seaman.  Where did this ambush even happen?  The open seas?  I swear it looked like buildings in the background at times but I'm guessing those were boat silhouettes. 

Where were the flaming catapults stationed?  On Euron's ships?  That seems dangerous in its own right considering their own sails. LoL.   

Edited by thrILL!

I really enjoyed the strategy session at Dragonstone.  At first, I must admit I didn't care for Tyrion being relegated to the Mother of Dragons entourage.  But scenes like this is where he truly shines.

Of course in hindsight, they prolly should've prepared for Euron's fleet knowing he'd be out there.  

Edited by thrILL!
Sp.

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

I really enjoying the strategy session at Dragonstone.  At first, I must admit I didn't care for Tyrion being relegated to the Mother of Dragons entourage.  But scenes like this is where he truly shines.

Of course in hindsight, they prolly should've prepared for Euron's fleet knowing he'd be out there.  

Tyrion is a pretty sound strategist and I'm glad that he got some face time. I'd like to see more of him. I'm hoping for a Cersei v Tyrion battle where Jaime has to choose sides. 

Two of the sand snakes were killed and used as decorations. Euron took Ellaria, baby sand snake, and Yara as captives and gifts for Ceresi. I believe that's Yara being dragged by Euron in next week episode preview

Daenerys strategy session was great and i absolutely love her going against Varys earlier in the episode. 

9 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

No way in hell does Jon bend the knee. Tyrion and Davos are going to have a tough time mediating the situation. 

I think he does...maybe not right away in the next episode, but I think that he made it clear in this episode that he'd be willing to do something like that if it enhanced their position and chances of winning the war that truly matters. The kingship isn't really something he really cares about right now. If Dany is willing to support him in what he is doing, I think he would bend the knee.