Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, The LBC said:

To my knowledge (though I'm not 100% certain on Jamie), Cersei is the only Lannister that hasn't "paid her debts" to Bronn (wasn't it just pointed out in this last episode in their exchange).

I don't think that was the case. Maybe I heard it wrong, but I thought Qyburn was saying that Cersei always pays them and that Bronn lost his wife / castle because of Jaime, not her. I'm not sure that Cersei has ever actually had any debts to pay to Bronn? 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel the same. I'm not betting on it, but if they wanted to stay as true to the core character as possible (or at least what he has always purported himself to be), then he will take a shot. Honestly, the best way to stay true to what Bronn has always represented himself as, and make it so that he doesn't kill them is that he finally takes Tyrion up on that offer to double whatever he's being paid lol. 

Bronn has developed a lot as a character. Remember last season, he left his gold behind to save Jaime from Drogon. There is no way he kills either of them.

I heard a cool theory that Bronn goes up to Tyrion, drops the crossbow, and says that Cersei promised him a castle. Tyrion doubles it, making him lord of the Twins (2 castles), which is vacant thanks to Arya.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Arya could get up to Cersei's room by wearing a random's face and sneaking, and then just being Jaime when he knocks on the door. They could make it happen easily enough

Well, we are discussing a fantasy here, so anything possible....but......

Arya/Jaime upon entering the room: "Cersei, I'm back....where are you honey....I've missed you...."

Cersie: "Heyyyyy JMan......ahhhhh nice to see you.....but dahhhhhh....did you shrink while away?"

:)

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Bronn has developed a lot as a character. Remember last season, he left his gold behind to save Jaime from Drogon. There is no way he kills either of them.

This could have been extremely self serving. Remember, Jaime owes him more than just the gold. I believe that he owes him a larger castle and prettier wife or something along those lines. There's no way he was  getting that if Jaime died. 

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I heard a cool theory that Bronn goes up to Tyrion, drops the crossbow, and says that Cersei promised him a castle. Tyrion doubles it, making him lord of the Twins (2 castles), which is vacant thanks to Arya.

Bronn is also a survivor, if he went for that gold instead of trying to hit Drogon, decent chance he's toasted up with the rest of the army

3 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Because Jamie owed him a castle lol

I agree it probably won't happen, but it's definitely in the realm of possibility.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Well, we are discussing a fantasy here, so anything possible....but......

Arya/Jaime upon entering the room: "Cersei, I'm back....were are you honey....I've missed you...."

Cersie: "Heyyyyy JMan......ahhhhh nice to see you.....but dahhhhhh....did you shrink while away?"

:)

Arya already wore Walder Frey. No reason to think she is shorter.

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Is it too much to hope Bronn is made Lord Regent of the Vale, if only so that we can see him slapping around Sweet Robin trying to toughen him up?

Just now, The LBC said:

Is it too much to hope Bronn is made Lord Regent of the Vale, if only so that we can see him slapping around Sweet Robin trying to toughen him up?

Not that it would happen, but the easiest solution (based on the show data, I think), would be that Jon / Tyrion / Jaime / Dany offer him the Twins and the Freys former seat. Obviously in the show they are made to appear extinguished, and it's a big seat for own so "low" as Bronn while still maybe not being on par with seats like The Vale, etc. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I knew dead, screaming Lord Umber reminded me of someone!

Interesting bit, and it's probably just a throwaway more than an Easter egg, the formation that Little Lord Umber was put up against was actually not too dissimilar from the House Umber crest (four chains branching out from a central ring).

Just now, The LBC said:

Interesting bit, and it's probably just a throwaway more than an Easter egg, the formation that Little Lord Umber was put up against was actually not too dissimilar from the House Umber crest (four chains branching out from a central ring).

I've seen a lot of theories around it, but it also resembles the House Targaryen emblem too.