Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Absolutely moronic and impossible to believe that ******* Sam would survive all that. Genuinely terrible writing on that. No reason he should’ve survived outside of the crypt. Also wish they would’ve killed most of the crypt. Really annoyed by all the safe characters, all the deaths today were almost entirely nobodies and still no one that had any level of importance whatsoever moving forward. Hate plot armor. That was the one good thing about this show above others is that you felt anyone could die at any point and here the only deaths were useless characters/characters that used their limited use. 

I seriously thought at least two or three more important characters were going to die.  I came into this episode expecting a few 'No, not ________!' moments.  I didn't have a single one.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Absolutely moronic and impossible to believe that ******* Sam would survive all that. Genuinely terrible writing on that. No reason he should’ve survived outside of the crypt. Also wish they would’ve killed most of the crypt. Really annoyed by all the safe characters, all the deaths today were almost entirely nobodies and still no one that had any level of importance whatsoever moving forward. Hate plot armor. That was the one good thing about this show above others is that you felt anyone could die at any point and here the only deaths were useless characters/characters that used their limited use. 

Every character that was killed along the way was useless, we just didn't always know that in advance. When you're 95% done with a story, you know who is important, so there is less room to trick you into thinking the Ned Starks of the world matter.

• Like 1

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So, what is Bran's purpose now?

Useless potato?  

Dude could have called 6000 crows to come raining down with their sharp beaks at someone! 

Dude legit spread his butt cheeks there at the end! Dude at least turn into wights and fight back... My man really stood out there. 

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

are you saying it isn't a coincidence that a lot of the people who are complaining also happen to be the same ones who always complain about everything?

So, to combat that, you're going to add to the complaining by complaining about the complainers? I hereby complain about the complainers of the complainers.

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

are you saying it isn't a coincidence that a lot of the people who are complaining also happen to be the same ones who always complain about everything?

End game was phenomenal. Quit being sentimental to people’s opinions. It is a forum after all. Not a discor group of pals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So, what is Bran's purpose now?

Dunno but if they can't kill Cersei by the beginning of the episode next week by either having Arya  cut her throat or have Bran walk her out a window like Tommen then this is easily the worst ending to a TV show since HBO began. Like seriously the heroes are beyond invincible at this point.