Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Best comment I've seen:

Arya: What is my perfect assassination? I break into the red keep at midnight. Do I go for Cersei? No, I go for Qyburn. He's priceless. As I'm sticking him with the pointy end, a man catches me. He tells me to stop. It's his father's business. He's the mountain. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the guards come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell him to meet me in Dorne, but I go to the North. I don't trust him. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the commander of the city watch. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell the mountain to meet me in Pentos, by the bay. He's been waiting for me all these years; he's never taken another lover. I don't care, I don't show up. I go to Braavos. That's where I stashed the face.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Best comment I've seen:

Arya: What is my perfect assassination? I break into the red keep at midnight. Do I go for Cersei? No, I go for Qyburn. He's priceless. As I'm sticking him with the pointy end, a man catches me. He tells me to stop. It's his father's business. He's the mountain. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the guards come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell him to meet me in Dorne, but I go to the North. I don't trust him. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the commander of the city watch. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell the mountain to meet me in Pentos, by the bay. He's been waiting for me all these years; he's never taken another lover. I don't care, I don't show up. I go to Braavos. That's where I stashed the face.

My ending.

Brienne is in a bubble bath. Tormund, Jaime and Pod are walking, talking about their battles. Pass a window and spot Brienne.

Tormund is "Oh. My goddess."  Jaime: "Wonder if theres room for 2." Tormund: "I dream of the day of having giant monster babies with her."

Suddenly Hounds head rises from the bubbles. Says: Dont worry ma'lady. Just catching my breath. And sinks back down.

Tormund and Jaime are stunned. Pod screams out horrified, "MOMMY!"

Cut to credits. Song rolls.

54 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Probably not the first one to ask/mention this: is Jon screaming “GO” when he right in front of viserion?

48 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

No, it was Fus Ro Dah

I thought it was High Valyrian for “I just peed my pants”.  

23 minutes ago, JonStark said:

https://www.unilad.co.uk/film-and-tv/game-of-thrones-fan-proves-jon-snow-wasnt-just-screaming-at-a-dragon/

Will have to rewatch to see it for myself, but I hope this is the case.

Yea, my coworker told me about it yesterday. I’m usually the type of person to say “yea whatever dude, I don’t wanna hear your theories.” But this one was kind of convincing to me.

21 hours ago, Daniel said:

I'm wondering who's even left that gives a crap about the prophecy?  I don't recall Melisandre ever telling Jon she thought he was Azor Ahai.  Beric is dead, Melisandre is dead, Thoros is dead.  Sam in the show doesn't get told about it IIRC.  Who would even bring it up?

We've disagreed a lot, but the prophecy being irrelevant in the eyes of the surviving characters doesn't remove the show's obligation to adhere to it in one way or another IMO. I'll defend episode 3 without knowing what happens over the last 240 minutes of the show, but if that's just the end and it is never addressed, it's poor writing.

27 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We've disagreed a lot, but the prophecy being irrelevant in the eyes of the surviving characters doesn't remove the show's obligation to adhere to it in one way or another IMO. I'll defend episode 3 without knowing what happens over the last 240 minutes of the show, but if that's just the end and it is never addressed, it's poor writing.

So how do you think they address it?  Davos?

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Bran maybe? He's the 3 eyed raven, but he's also wholly interested in Jon's parentage so it's not like he's completely divorced from the realm.

Has he mentioned anything about Azor Ahai so far?  Davos knows the prophecy from being with Stannis for so long, but I'm struggling to remember if any of the other characters have mentioned it.  It would make sense for Bran to know it, since the Three Eyed Raven was a Targaryen, and definitely would have known about it, but I don't remember a time where he explicitly mentioned it.