Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

6 minutes ago, malak1 said:

I’m pretty upset that Cercei’s head won’t be on a spike. Her character deserved to die a horrible death. Instead she got to die quickly in the arms of the person she loves the most. 

She died whimpering like a little girl. The complete opposite of her character the entire show. I loved it 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who thought that was snow? Does snow break the roofs off of buildings now?

I did. I thought it was foreshadowing the coming of winter/the Night King. Lots of ways to tear down roofs...like with an army of zombies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I've been prepared for the Dany turn for ever but it was still sad it had to go this way.

I feel the same way. 
She's been my favorite character since the beginning. 

8 minutes ago, malak1 said:

I’m pretty upset that Cercei’s head won’t be on a spike. Her character deserved to die a horrible death. Instead she got to die quickly in the arms of the person she loves the most. 

D&D got hold of Kits old script from Pompii.

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

My favorite show of all time before this show started was Lost. Seems like great writing until a massively disappointing ending is going to be a common theme here.

Lost had a great ending. The ending was 'We will let the viewers decide with their imagination where you think they were". People just didnt like the fact that it wasnt a simple answer. They left it open ended for a reason

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Did anyone on her side ever doubt their victory? Like honest question because I don't remember a single mention of anyone thinking they weren't going to win.

They had that whole planning meeting in Winterfell where they thought it would be tough and didnt know how it would go. 

Before the battle of winterfell everyone thought it would be a cake wake but not after. I'm not really sure when Tyrion just randomly decided it would be impossible to lose, especially considering the huge loses they took last episode. 

Thank God those crossbows decided to be ineffective this episode.